The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Lordelohim

Lordelohim Active Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Easton, PA
    Okay, my friend ID is: 8u3fgsm

Also, I am having the same problem in Marble Fiord. I sent a service message about an hour ago, so I am waiting for a reply. I have debris all over the place, but all of it is surrounded by red squares, and I can't clear anything to get into the new territory. It feels like they put it in, but they didn't "activate" it yet, for lack of a better term.

2. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I sent them a request yesterday. No reply yet. I'll add you as soon as the game lets me.

3. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Got a reply. They just asked for screenshots and I sent them.

4. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    They replied that they are marking the ticket complete without actually solving the issue.

5. kanero

kanero New Member

Nov 12, 2013
    The Tribez Alien Shore Activate Idol Quest

Hi,

I chanced upon this forum in desperate attempt to look for a solution to my problem. I'm stuck at activating the idol quest at alien shore. All idols have already been activated. If you click "find" it will lead you to an idol that is already activated. All fogs were cleared. All territories bought. I don't know to proceed. I think I skipped the quest on laying down the pipes. What to do? Please help. Thanks!

6. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Try finishing the pipes?

7. redbone76

redbone76 New Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Ancient's reef

I have the quest of getting coral from Antient's Reef. I click find and the arrow points to the map, I click the map and no Ancients Reef. Ok, now I am lost.:eek: Where does one find Ancient's Reef & some coral?

8. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Water Huts

Since the last update Water Huts were added on each of the islands on Ancestors' Atoll. Although they can be "worked" I haven't for fear of screwing up a future quest.

Has anyone encountered a quest involving the water huts? Or "worked" the water huts? In either circumstance what came next?

9. GabitzaM

GabitzaM New Member

Sep 16, 2013
    I did the water huts, but after finished, they were the same, in the same place, not disappeared.

10. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Tribez needs an update!

Every time I attempt to view my friends since completing the add 2 friends quest the game shuts down! I'm beyond annoyed! :mad:

11. annaka81

annaka81 New Member

Nov 25, 2013
    getting behind the sphinx

Has anyone figured out how to get behind the sphinx on the 3rd island? I've seen several posts regarding this but did not see one where someone had been successful. I have managed to cut down all 3 trees on the left side(by not removing the stumps) but still says I need to clear the path.

12. annaka81

annaka81 New Member

Nov 25, 2013
    There are several quests you have to complete on Mystery Shore before you can access Ancestors' Atoll where you will be able to build coral mines after completing quests there. Hope that helps.

13. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012
    No Sphinx Action

Unfortunately it's just decoration. The sphinx itself has a few tasks, but getting beyond/past it isn't an option.

14. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Rather silly

The latest quest line has a 50 day requirement at the fish place. Also the drop rate is still super low.

15. Terpentine Cat

Terpentine Cat Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Salzburg, Austria
    I recently picked up playing this game again, after about a year of inactivity and I have a question regarding the warehouse pop-up, that offers more space for a one-time price of €2.69. The wording is not exactly clear of what happens if one buys this...

Will you be able to upgrade all warehouses to the maximum, on all existing and not yet discovered islands, for this price? Or will it maybe just let you upgrade one warehouse?

I generally don't buy gems in free-to-play games but if this is for all warehouses it seems like a good deal, as one will not have to build all level 3 warehouses.

Is someone able to provide the information I'm looking for?

16. bibb

bibb New Member

Apr 18, 2014
    If you have synced your ipad to the iTunes store you may be able to get you plane back. Plug the iPad into your computer and click on it when it shows up in the sidebar of the iTunes store. This will bring you to information about your iPad on the summary page. Further down on the right side of the screen go to Manually BackUp and restore. Click on restore backup and it will bring up a list of dates that are the times you've backed up your iPad to your computer. Pick the date that you know you had the plane and click on that, then click restore backup. It will take you back to when you had the plane. You may loose a few coins and crystals if you've got more since you last synced your computer and iPad but it's worth it because the plane is needed for heaps of other quests in different levels of the game. Hope that helps.

17. Adachi

Adachi New Member

Sep 4, 2014
    Tax Collector Bug/Problem

I'll start with the question:
    Wasn't the Tax Collector supposed to collect ALL of the gold being generated by the houses?

So, here's whats been happening.
    At the Marble Fiord, I have:
    -3 Huts, Lvl 4.
    -3 Nice Huts, Lvl 4.
    -2 Houses, One Lvl1 and one Lvl 2
    -1 Cozy House, Lvl 2.
    -1 Mansion, Lvl 1.

According to my calculations, those constructions would pay me per hour:
    450 x 3 (huts) + 400 x 3 (nice huts) + 60 + 120 (houses) + 100 (cozy house) + 25 (mansion)
    =
    2855 gold/hour.

So, I've payed the Tax Collector, assuming he would collect all of that gold.

But I did a test.
    Left the game running by itself for 1:30 hour.
    I wrote down how much profit I had and it were mere 730 gold.
    That's equal 487 gold/hour

(Similar thing is happening at the Island of the Ancients)

Is this normal ?

18. Harcoregamer:p

Harcoregamer:p New Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Easy tip

This tip may be classed as cheating because you are manipulating the game to your advantage but in fact it's making use of what you have been given, all you have to do is do lots of long term deals and build lots of things that take hours even days lest it begin building and then accelerate your tablet or mobiles date it should then be finished and you can fit about 3 months gameplay into 30 minuets it's simple easy and not illegal :):D:rolleyes:

19. Harcoregamer:p

Harcoregamer:p New Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Read my quick and easy tip you will finish that quest on no time at all

20. us06154

us06154 New Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Game reset from lvl 39 to lvl 1

Be aware. Almost a week ago my game got reset from level 39 with nicely developed 3 islands to level 1, 3 huts and a girl giving me instructions hkw to cut trees.

I have the entire situation documented along with email back and forth to support along with screen shots. Long story short: you are SOL! They could not restore the game. Countless hours developing the islands doing quests just down the drain. Finally they asked me to submit receipts so that they could transfer whatever I purchased to the new game. That is not the point is it? Does that give me back the countless hours wasted? What happens when it crashes again at some other level? Just redo from level 1 again? No thanks. Just pissed off for the wasted time. The funny thing is though I am on lvl 3 now on my device, my wife can still me on lvl 39 off her tablet.