The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Odieperez

Odieperez New Member

Aug 19, 2013
    Latest Update

Did not seem to fix the endless build phases on the Big Bathouse... Guess I need to wait for the next update. :confused:

2. Shrutij

Shrutij New Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Please add me as friend

My tribez id is 3am21t6. Please add me.

3. Kymw46

Kymw46 New Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Need help

Hi All,

I have been playing Tribez on an HTC One. I'm on level 52 and have just opened my fourth island. My HTC One has a problem and has to be replaced. I've tried to figure out how to move my game over to my new phone, even downloading the file onto my computer and trying to load it onto my new phone yet nothing is working.

The support department of Game Insight has not given me any information or help either. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? Have you had success moving the game to a new Android phone? I don't want to start the game all over again...to say the least.

I hope someone can help.
    Thanks!!!!

4. torin23

torin23 Member

Dec 28, 2012
    I moved to a new phone and I used Titanium Backup to back up my game, upload the backup to Google Drive, and download it to my new phone. It's worked great for all my games. Your phones may need to be rooted to do this since mine are but if you're not rooted, you can try it out to see if it works.

5. GabitzaM

GabitzaM New Member

Sep 16, 2013
    I moved from a phone to another( Samsung Galaxy II to SGIII), using first "Helium App Sync and Backup" for backup data game. Then I moved to the new phone and restored there the game. For Helium is no need to have rooted Android device.

6. Faye Valentine

Faye Valentine Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    When does the quest to unlock the Marble Pit show up?
    The quest to find 3 picks isn't available yet, what do I need to do get this to show up?

I've already met the other requirements of being level 25+ and having a level 8 main building.

This pick finding quest is the only hold up.

7. Dianepreid

Dianepreid New Member

Sep 29, 2013
    Zeppelin

Can anyone help please?!
    I have a zeppelin harbour on both the first two islands but no more balloons after the first one for a task to move food.
    How or when do I get more? I need to move marble!
    Thanks

8. Cherbitsky

Cherbitsky New Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Very new and needs help

I am trying to move buildings around and can't seem to, I know you click on the hand but then what? Three different icons come up but none of them seem to move the buildings.

Also I can't add friends.

Thank you for any assistance

9. angelbleu

angelbleu New Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Sending food to other islands???

How do you send food to other islands. I have built the building...do I have to wait until I have completed all levels??

10. angelbleu

angelbleu New Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Seems to be a glitch... click on demolish and then on move icon...that seems to be the work around.

11. Lordelohim

Lordelohim Active Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Easton, PA
    To move food around, click on the map icon in game, then exit to the overworld map. Any island that has a zeppelin harbor will be clickable, and you can use it to transport food.

12. Lordelohim

Lordelohim Active Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Easton, PA
    I am having my own issue which I am curious if anyone else is having. One of the new quests, on Mystery Shore, is to chop down 20 trees. Every single space on every island of mine is filled in. So, when I got this quest, the game was putting trees in spaces that only existed for the sake of a tree, as far as I know. Now, there in one around the bottom middle of the map, and it is completely inaccessible. I guess my first question, is are the trees in the same place for everyone? Second question would be, if not, do the trees that would otherwise pop up over time count toward this quest? And third, if the trees are in the same place for all players, is there any way for me to chop this one down, or is it a glitch?

13. Rn448698

Rn448698 New Member

Oct 21, 2013
    In Marble Fiord, I have a quest requiring that a hotel be built and 3 sweets shops. I'm on level 39, happiness 46. I've built the 3 sweets shops.

It says I can't build a hotel until I complete the "find items" quest, which isn't available to me yet.

What's odd is that it also says that I can't built sweets shops, bathhouses, shaman shops, or trading posts until I complete quests. I believe I've built these before, especially since the hotel/sweets shop quests says that I've built 3 sweets shops already.

Is there a glitch or am I missing something?

The only other quests available to me is to build the harvest cart, but that's for level 46 (I'm at 39).

14. Dayzeerae

Dayzeerae New Member

Oct 24, 2013
    I have been trying to log onto the GI sight for a few days now to query a problem, but keep getting message that site is unavailable, anyone else having probs?

Also, although the second (desert) island is the only one where it is possible to build sand pit (for processing marble) keeps telling me I need to complete a search quest, but has not given such a quest to me!

WARNING to all who have not yet built and crossed bridge to the misty area on first island, there is a blockage, once removed releases tornados, in pairs that cost a few K to dispose of, and they keep coming. Before you know it you are Stoney broke!

15. astrolad

astrolad New Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Same problem

I'm having the same issue. I'm at level 51 and just opened up Murlod Island and was busy building volleyball courts wherever I could.

After the previous update, all my social buildings need a quest to complete. Most of my resource buildings (going all the way back to a Quarry) and nearly all the Trade and Entertainment buildings have the same message as well.

I'm pretty much at a standstill. The good news is there is virtually nothing to spend money and resources on. So I'm busy beefing up everything.

I wrote GameInsight and they told me it will be fixed in the next update. But they didn't give me any indication of when that update is coming.

16. astrolad

astrolad New Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Just ignore the tornados. As far as I can tell, they do no damage at all. I've had them for a month and never touch them. Nothing happens.

17. cinnamonkitty

cinnamonkitty New Member

Oct 27, 2013
    wedding arch

I had prematurely built a wedding arch, and now its capped at 1/1 so does this ever go up or do i need to contact the admins to get this credited?

18. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Bulldoze it and build another?

19. Lordelohim

Lordelohim Active Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Easton, PA
    I have two questions. Can we post friend requests here, and if so, how? My name in the game is Lord Elohim, but I have no idea if that is how one would add me or not. I just used the 10 random people the game lets me request for the last two days, but not a single one of them has accepted. The current questline requires I do things with friends.

20. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I tried adding your name under add friends - services (for those of us that don't want to spam Facebook) and it said invalid ID. My id is sm7ifi for anybody that would like to add it.

I am on the quest to open up the new territory. It tells me to click on the beacon but the game says "we do not know what to do with this". Any ideas anyone?