The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Hmm, did you try bushes too? I didn't have that quest, but I saw fruit appear when I chopped trees and bushes down. Maybe I am behind you though, what quests do you have? I am finishing my second hotel and looking for boomerangs in the cave.

I don't think developers want you to spend money - I didn't buy any at all and everything is fine so far.

2. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Hmm....pretty sure there is, but darned if I can remember which :confused:
    This may be tedious, but if you have time, have a quick scout through previous posts cos I think someone mentioned the order a while ago?
    I'm on lvl 41 now and short term memory isn't great these days GRR!

3. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Took me a while too...managed to get 2 from the fruit trees I had left but got the rest eventually from fruit trees that grew back.....patience is the key or gems if that is in short supply...I just waited and worked on other quests in the meantime...good luck :)

4. jcd6963

jcd6963 Member

May 12, 2012
    Parcels

I have found 4/5 of the parcels from the houses on island 3, keep collecting rent several times a day, but that last parcel just isn't appearing. I'd say I've had 4 for about a week now. Is there some trick to this? All the houses I have there are at max. level.

Also, I seem to have no more challenges on island 2. Will more appear later or do I just keep on mining & shipping marble?

Thanks.

5. Amsterdam

Amsterdam Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Thanks. I did read through all the posts but dent see anything so I am thinking that it is not that important. I think I will take a chance and open the closest one to the ship and just not clear anything until it says. It seems like maybe you would start with the least expensive one?

6. Kitty1626

Kitty1626 Member

May 2, 2012
    Florida USA
    Weekend code

This weekend's code is: swimmy99.

7. Alyjens

Alyjens Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Thanks for posting this Kitty. :)

I think I've run into a glitch on the first island. In the quest to build two villas, built the first, but it still isn't giving me credit for it. I'm now in the process of building the second one and I'll have to wait and see if that one shows up anyone have any idea what I can do to remedy this? :confused:

At least the whole plane didn't go missing.;);)
    Or it didn't reset and lose my progress :eek: -my heart goes out to you Amsterdam and Rowanbrierbrook! :(

8. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    No trick, just keep collecting.....seems like the last one of any quest to find something is a long drawn out saga.
    I'm still trying to get the last boomerang from the cave on 4th Island....that's been close to a week now too....just love those Dino eggs though :mad:

9. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Again, can't remember back Aly....I know I had a few glitches along the way...haha...the plane was the most memorable (no problem with short term memory loss on this one)
    Did you build it from within the quest.....eg, if you click on the build button within the quest, it points out the correct thing to build?
    This should not make any difference though....unless the wrong type of house was built by mistake...(not suggesting you did this).

See what happens once the second one is built....if that registers, then you may need to build a third one and it should register as two at least....this may have been the case for me as I do have three villas, but can't remember if a quest came up to just build one?

You don't need anymore app hassles or challenges my friend x :(

10. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Cool, thanks kitty...I had forgotten to check ;)

11. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Read a few pages back - in my first post here I wrote what worked for me, it seemed to work for others too.

12. GemSpring

GemSpring Member

Jun 14, 2012
    NOLA, USA
    Also, as suggested in a previous post, build a hut and see what happens. It worked or me and I also waited over a week or the last parcel.

Happy island hopping!

13. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Yay, I now have the last boomerang......perseverance pays off, plus just ticked over to lvl 42

Building a hut wouldn't help when searching the cave :confused:
    Good idea if search involves living quarters although....I already have 3 x huts which are at lvl 4 anyway

14. Jazbodooley

Jazbodooley Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Devon
    Level 42! Seriously impressive GP! I'm about 3/4 through level 40 so way behind you now :p

I've started the long build of the bath and the lighthouse now. Zeppelins being badly abused shipping heavy cut marble! Need loads of that for both of them! Am on second phase for both of them and the lighthouse is 12 hours a go, so will take me a while! Have done all the expansions on fourth island but still saving money to do the last three on island one.

15. jcd6963

jcd6963 Member

May 12, 2012
    Code

What is the code for? and where does it go (where do you enter it?)

Thanks.

Also, thanks for the tip to build a hut to get the last parcel, just have to raise my happiness level to do it.

16. Alyjens

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    The code is the devs weekend gift to players. Could be coins, wood, etc. Forget what it was this weekend. :confused:
    Anyways....tap the "i" button on the bottom of the screen and tap the gift box. The code gets entered there. :)

17. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    #557 girlpower, Jun 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
    Thanks Jaz ;)
    Speaking of the large bathhouse......another weird glitch has happened....no it hasn't disappeared LOL....but I had a quest to build it before I expanded into its territory....a day later I expanded only to find the quest disappear????
    I've built the bridge over there so access isn't a problem, yet when I click on the bathhouse site, it says don't know what to do with this (or however it's worded)!!! I still have the last area to expand in (lighthouse) but don't have the coins to do so, will be a few days to expand that very expensive territory, so you are ahead of me there....you must have been saving coins madly?

I haven't considered the expansions on first Island yet, keep wondering if a quest will come along or maybe wait for the next update??? Would hate to jump ahead to find I can't then fulfill quests....decisions, decisions

18. girlpower

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Don't think this code will work for you jcd....I see you are using an iPod, pretty sure these plus iPhones share a different gift code to iPads.
    Can someone post the correct gift code for these devices on here please before it's too late?

19. Alyjens

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Does anyone remember the quest needed on the third island to unlock the sand pit? Thanks for any help. :eek:

20. Alyjens

Oct 11, 2011
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Swimmy98 is on their Facebook for iPhone site.:)