Universal The Trail - A Frontier Journey (By Kongregate)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Markstar

Markstar Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Just gave it a second chance but didn't buy any iap this time in case it crashed again...
    Guess what... got half way to Eden falls..

Game lost again! Says no iCloud game save found.

This is a major problem
    There are scores of people having this issue and just silence from the devs.. no word of apology or anything..

No reply to emails or their support forum.

It's such a shame as it seems a great little game .

2. ludka33

ludka33 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2013
    This.

I deleted it last night owing to this very issue. The silence from the devs is most troubling. I will not be reinstalling unless there is a fix for this, and I may not even then. My window for games on ios is getting smaller and smaller. Once the new shiny object cones out, my attention to the old one just slips away.

Shame, too, as I really enjoyed this game.

3. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Just started to play the game, most issues i have read here seem to be fixed with the latest update. Can't confirm it though.

4. gingler

gingler Member

Oct 30, 2015
    Guys i had this same problem i even passed the eden falls ( yes bear in mind i did this in a day because save issues)
    And imagine what was my face when the next day everything was erased, i saw they updated the game, but i dont want to touch this until its completely fixed, its a shame too, since the games that can keep me in them are rather scarce, and it had so much potential too!

5. Kokotiu

Kokotiu New Member

Nov 11, 2016
    You slide it upwards and it gives you almost always the quest item so racoons are best when the quest item are equips or you are at a quest whenre you cant access yet due to the gate price and still farming

6. Truffled

Truffled Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Could someone explain to me the heart color system? Or the color of the moving bar? I've tried figuring it out myself but I'm a little confused. Is it all based on weight? If the bar is not green when you're moving does that mean you're going to lose hearts is faster? I've actually seen it where the bar is green moving faster rather than slower. How can I see with my maximum weight carry is? Or is that even a thing.

7. ranya

ranya New Member

Nov 12, 2016
    How to get gold

How do we get gold without having to buy it from the bank?

8. Truffled

Truffled Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    You can get gold participating in the warehouse shipments.

9. spidersynth

spidersynth Member

Apr 6, 2015
    I started over three times. Deleted since I kept loosing game saves. Always after making to eden falls.

10. Lunacy182

Lunacy182 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Becareful when you buy items with real money. The banker shirt I bought dropped into my full pack and rolled away and it got swiped up by someone else. Waste of money.

11. Shiatama_0

Shiatama_0 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    How do you rob someone elses safe? There is a price and a lever shown but when clicking on it nothing happens.. Do you need a special item? I have the cash shown..

12. shuckydarns

shuckydarns Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Really, really enjoying this game. I hope today's fix helps those who had save issues. I can't wait to see how future updates improve the game.

If anyone is in the town Kingdom, let me know!

13. jamiejap

jamiejap Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2013
    is there a end, or how long can you walk ?
    is it possible to reach the pacific?

i'm still hoping that i get somewhere or see something special but at the moments it seems to bee more of the same ( hills and trees)

14. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    I'm not sure this is possible. I just tried, and I don't see any option to rob someone. In any case, why would you want to? Most everything you can pick up on the trail, and I usually sell anything valuable as quickly as I can. My boxes are usually just filled with crap.

15. loox

loox Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2011
    The problem I face is being in a dead town. Will the people who stopped playing ever be replaced or am I stuck in a town by myself? If so, I'd like to know so I can stop playing.

16. phred

phred Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    I hear they'll be doing something about that in a future update. On the other hand, you're free to use all the services in your town and not fear that someone will take your stuff while you're offline.

17. One Eye King

One Eye King Member

Nov 20, 2016
    Male
    Perfect mood! One of the best!

18. Thomadaneau

Thomadaneau Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Digital marketing consultant
    It's a super fun game, except once you reach the town and it turns into a super repetitive game where you just grind the same thing over and over.

19. Zodgrod

Zodgrod New Member

Dec 9, 2016
    new 1.1 patch has been released today which contains lots of fixes and features!

20. Shift

Shift New Member

Feb 22, 2017
    Is there an end?

So, I've been playing this game for awhile and have mostly enjoyed it, especially figuring out the game theory and how to focus on specific tasks and goals. I just made it to Canyon Crossing or the end of level eleven, I have only passed one town and it's full. I'm a little frustrated not knowing how far the next town is, especially since I'm about to go through the whole cycle of gather, make, sell; which can be a little monotonous. Anyone know how far until the next town?:confused: