THE TOWER OF MUUDA

Hideto Ootake
■ Simple & speedy puzzles on the stage you saw in the past A match-3 puzzle adventure where you fight with items! Find h…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
■ Simple & speedy puzzles on the stage you saw in the past A match-3 puzzle adventure where you fight with items! Find hidden treasures and reach the top floor of the tower! The second game that never crosses generations! ■ Story People say in trembling voices that it happened in an instant. It suddenly appeared in the northern kingdom, turning the whole area into a sea of fire, fulfilling all desires. It is said that the trampling continued while following the monsters and smiling at the echoing screams. The people had no way to fight against the evil sorcerer who suddenly appeared. Burnt, robbed, and whimsically toyed with, the sight still seemed childish even in Hell. No one knows what the purpose was. However, when the treasured diamond rod, which was passed down from generation to generation and was the symbol of the kingdom, was stolen, the people realized that the old days would never return. And the shrine maiden who stood in the way of leaving was kidnapped by the sorceress and imprisoned in the tower where she lived. People knew despair. I cursed my situation. Words have lost their color. What people didn't know was that the prince, who had returned from the expedition and witnessed the devastation, had grown tremendously. The sorcerer didn't know about the fate of the shrine maiden who was kidnapped on a whim. The prince knew how to destroy evil. Now there was a shadow of one who challenged the ups and downs of the devil's tower. [Usable Materials] I borrowed materials from the following people. I would like to take this moment to say thank you. PANICPUMPKIN ユーフルカ
Information
Seller:Hideto Ootake
Genre:Puzzle
Release:Nov 12, 2022
Updated:Nov 12, 2022
Version:1.0.0
Size:150.0 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal