The TOFTT Team

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by QuickWit, Jan 18, 2009.

1. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    I'll take the plunge on inose if anybody wants. Be active in the social group people!!! :D

2. firstprime

firstprime Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    president of awesome town!
    wexford, ireland
    i think inose is one of those apps even the TOFTT team shouldn't touch!
    i think reading the description and looking at the screenshots would be the same entertainment you'd get from playing it....

3. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    arent you curious to find out! :D

4. firstprime

firstprime Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    president of awesome town!
    wexford, ireland
    a bit...if your willing i suppose im curious...:p
    but you can do everything thats in the game with your
    actual nose :D...but now im actually curious!
    go on! TOFTT Pablo!
    (try take some screens and post if you decide to get it)
    might be a surprising review, could be all of our new favorites!
    :D

5. schplurg

schplurg Well-Known Member

agreed

However, if you did a side by side comparison of the real thing....might be interesting in a Beavis and Butthead kind of way :D

6. nuggetsman28

nuggetsman28 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    charlotte
    join i hate iscarlet i started it and i think people should help take iscarlet off the app store!!!!

7. Fazzy

Fazzy Well-Known Member

I'm in. I love wasting money on things that I'll hate as soon as I use them! Losing Money! Yay!

8. schplurg

schplurg Well-Known Member

I actually invited the dev for iScarlett to participate in the iScarlet thread. I'm too lazy to provide a link right now. We'll see if he shows. You never know, he could be licensed to do this, or the images could be public domain.

Ya right! Well anyways, thought I'd give him a chance to say his piece. We'll see.

9. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    #49 pablo19, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
    Ok, I HAD to buy it, I just thought it was to great not to be bought :D

here are my thoughts, you have to get the finger in the whole and it makes a sounds. (pretty disgusting I know, but fun nonetheless) then my ipod crashed soooo, I'll edit and put more stuff in here later.;)

EDIT: the challenge is getting inside the nostril. then all you have to do is flick, you have 30 seconds to get rid of your red/yellow/green treasure and the it gives you points which are then added to a local highscore list. If I get a camera the next couple of days I'll film it for you guys
    Current highscore: 5574
    I have found that a scraping movement on the side of the nostril helps for best results in getting stuff out quicker.

I have my crazy moments lol

10. jvis

jvis Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Ill be a member too. I would gladly TOFTT!

11. QuickWit

QuickWit Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Video Writer, Director, Producer
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Glad to see the idea of TOFTT'ing is alive and well. I am now going to spread the love for TOFTT to another site (one that I can't name or I'll be banned) so if you find me that would cool to have some company. I'll still be around here a bit but I won't be quite as active on the forums as I once was... It's a shame. But maybe this way TOFTT will grow and be stronger. Make sure to tell people about TOFTT when you do reviews on the appstore.

Much Love,
    Bob

12. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    "C.E.O. Chief Elevator Operator" just came out for 99 cents. anybody wanna toftt it? it looks fun.