Universal The Talos Principle (by Devolver Digital)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Oct 11, 2017.

1. lezrock

lezrock Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Thx for mentioning how to run with virtual sticks. I have the same problems with the avatar looking up in certain moments.

2. edicus

edicus Active Member

Sep 3, 2009
    An escalating problem help

Hi. Playing the iOS version. I’m having trouble with this one and looked online for help. When I start this section there is NO hammer near the first energy door. Only one on a ledge near second energy door.

please help!!!

Thank you!

3. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Struggled with, but eventually solved that level. Let me know what door number/shape/colour it is and I'll have another look for you.

4. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    You need to get the jammer from the ledge to use on the first energy door. It can be done.

5. edicus

edicus Active Member

Sep 3, 2009
    #85 edicus, Oct 22, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    I can got it thanks.

6. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    This is happening also to me with the virtual gamepad! You walk and then suddenly the camera rotates like 180 degrees and you have to re-position. It's definitely a bug because it's happening in random situations. I have not invert touch look or move. The touch look sensitivity is 1.00 and have enabled crosshair. In game options the view is first person, view bobbing enabled and player speed fast.

7. candyjet

candyjet Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Anyone got any idea what the point of the QR code messages on each level, talking about seeking counsel and awakening a messenger, are about?

8. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    With the latest update I believe the problem with the crazy camera now it's fixed and the new interface - control is better. The jump button is high on the screen and you will not press it accidentally and also it's more simple without showing the hand icon all the time.
    Thank you developers! :) :)