Universal The Sun: Origin (By Igor Migun)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tenb, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    We are considering this option to add in the near future.

2. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Very good! Keep us posted!

3. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Thank you for the support of the project :)

4. stelph

stelph Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 16, 2016
    On the controls, one feature which would be nice would be for a 3D touch option for devices which support it.

By that I mean the controls as they are but the right thumb controls pointing the weapon then when you hard press it shoots, left thumb could be movement and then hard press run

I find this makes it easier to aim and shoot and works really well in games which have it enabled

Just started playing and enjoying so far!

5. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    coming soon update 1.03

- Gameplay become easier (we will add levels of difficulty soon);
    - Renamed 'Memory' page in PDA;
    - Fixed issue with crushes while saving and loading for devices (for devices with 1GB of RAM);
    - Fixed crush after changing resolution;
    - Reduced NPC damage;
    - Reduced NPC range of view;
    - Fixed issue with quest "Scout";
    - Save previews temporary disabled;
    - Added skill system ("Skills" button in PDA);
    - Added camera shaking while running and walking;
    - Other changes.

6. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    I could not agree more. All shooters of any kind should have this as an option.

Only just started the game and I look forward to giving it a good go another day.

I would say this based on my first impressions; there is a great deal of ambition here and it clearly represents a great deal of effort by the dev team. You can chose to support that for an extremely low price.
    These endeavours, perfect or not, should be encouraged in my opinion.

I bet there’s a great game in there; the devs are clearly engaged and want to make it the best game that they can. I’d have paid more with a smile.

7. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    We highly appreciate your trust in us and our game.:D

8. WaveLightGames

WaveLightGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 21, 2014
    IT / Finance Manager
    Toronto, Canada
    #88 WaveLightGames, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
    Here's my first draft of an updated Store front game description:

In the year 2050, the sun unleashed a catastrophic surge of energy into space, a wave of power that would plunge our civilization into chaos for centuries. Though predicted for years by the scientific community, their warnings were ignored by the world leaders that instead squabbled over petty territorial concerns.

When the wave of energy struck the earth, a storm of radioactive particles blanketed the atmosphere in a deadly, carcinogenic fog. The fog killed indiscriminately … the young, old, rich and poor all fell in equal measure. Only those that had heeded the warnings and taken shelter in abandoned bunkers were spared.

When their supplies eventually ran out and these communities were forced to emerge from their shelters, they saw a new world of desolation and chaos. A world in which the laws of civilization had been replaced by the law of the gun. The few areas that still had clean water and arable land were held by ruthless warlords and their armies.

It was in this world that a warrior known only as Raven would emerge. A warrior that would save his people by bending the wasteland to his will. A warrior that would one day become a legend.

- Explore a merciless wasteland in an immersive, first-person view.
    - Manage scarce resources such as ammunition, food and medical supplies.
    - Brave the dangers of the wasteland and face off against humans, rabid hounds, ghouls and raiders.

9. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Thank you very much. It's good when there are people like you. We have a big problem in Ukraine to find good translators in English.;):D:eek:

10. WaveLightGames

WaveLightGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 21, 2014
    IT / Finance Manager
    Toronto, Canada
    No problem at all. I just made some minor corrections in the version I posted so I would use that one. Good luck, I grabbed the game to support as well.

11. millerjs86

millerjs86 Member

Feb 19, 2017
    I would LOVE and auto run toggle that stays on. At least on an iPad, I find it irritating that it goes back to walking (VERY slowly) every time you stop moving. Really liking the potential with the game overall. $2 is a steal for the foundation I’ve seen so far.

12. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Ok, I added it with the fixes.

13. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    I love this game so far
    Two things that I would like to see fixed is the translation (not a biggie could be fixed no problem) and a crouch/sneak ability... nothing major
    So much good about this game and for the price is literally theft especially for a game I have followed the development of for a long time
    I remember when it first popped up on the forums and people’s expectations were running super wild ha all good though this is a great buy for anyone that’s a fan of survival type games

14. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    I do not promise but we will consider your request. As for English - we start looking for a person - who can make adjustments.

P.S And if there are such people on the forum let me know.

15. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    The further you press the left controller, the faster the player goes. But we will test and see what can be done with this.

And thanks for supporting the project.

16. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    I will buy this game just to support the developer , who I really like even though I don’t usually like the gameplay of his titles. There’s genuine effort behind his efforts though and some really good graphics. My humble advice, just make a horror game like the mental hospital series that has actual shooting, more resident evil 7 less outlast.:)

17. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    We already have ideas for the game - similar to the series RE :) And thanks for your support.

18. Silver99

Silver99 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Bought it just because it looks awesome and people here convinced me. Love games like this.

Here's a correction that was missed in that storefront description:

"It was in this world that a warrior known only as Raven would emerge. A warrior that WOULD save his people by bending the wasteland to his will. A warrior that would one day become a legend."

I capitalised the missing word.

19. Verse

Verse Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2017
    So how is it. And does it have controller support?

20. schnedi

schnedi Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    When full version for android?