Universal The Sun: Origin (By Igor Migun)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tenb, Oct 21, 2017.

1. WaveLightGames

WaveLightGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 21, 2014
    IT / Finance Manager
    Toronto, Canada
    Cool ... I'll have a revised version for you by end of day tomorrow.

2. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    You guys should maybe consider changing “memory” to “save” on PDA, since a lot of people will have trouble finding out right away. I, for one, did. Lol

3. D1vi8

D1vi8 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Belgium
    On Ipad Pro 12/9, I have trouble with gyrospcope. Even on highest sensibility gyroscope reacts far too slow. Almost unplayable in fights.

4. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Could be great with mfi :D

5. ErikSPdx

ErikSPdx Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 21, 2011
    Game looks like it has a lot of potential. But devs, I have one huge request-- please add a Casual difficulty mode.

I know you like to brag about the game being "challenging", but many of us no longer have the reflexes of teenagers, or dozens of hours for grinding.

You've put together a great product (look and feel, atmosphere, etc)-- why not let ALL your customers fully enjoy it?

6. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    How demanding will this be on my reflexes, or more specifically how twitchy is it?

Is it closer to the Fallouts on console or more like a traditional FPS?

If there was a turn based mode I'd have instabouggt already.

7. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    Followed this game for months and glad to see its out
    Buying it now and good luck on lots of sales for this one
    Great price for what appears to be a great game at least from my following of its progress

8. Ag3ntP3ndergast

Ag3ntP3ndergast Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2016
    I second what others have said.... if this game requires really fast twitch reflexes then It's out of consideration for me.

Also I'm wondering how long the game is.... will it be over really soon, or are there enough levels? Is there maybe and endless mode?

Otherwise I will say that the graphics look top notch and it's at an almost unbeatable price.
    If I wasn't on something of a budget I would've just bought this already as the price is so low.

I will definitely buy if someone says it's not too difficult.... I have the reflexes of an old, old man because of some medications that I have to take so will be glad to buy this if no sharp reflexes needed. :)

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Dont think the devs can win. If its too easy people will moan they completed it in say 4 hours or so. Think so far the difficulty level seems right. I was killed by 2 enemy soldiers, loaded up the save and this time killed them both so could carry on (Plus its only $2 !)

10. ErikSPdx

ErikSPdx Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 21, 2011
    Sure the devs can win-- just allow users to set the difficulty. Those who want it harder can make it harder!

11. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    We will consider your request tomorrow at work.

12. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    The games $2, take a 'risk' !! Dont get me wrong i hate dead hard games - got so many to play i dont want to mess about for days on end with a tricky game. But 'so far' this ones fine and hasnt put me off by being too easy or too hard.

So far so good, just about right for me personally.

To the devs - I would get rid of the second fire button (top left-ish) and instead have a kneel button. But enjoying it - bargain for $2, hope the game does well for you

13. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    [​IMG]

I also want to share information with you. That the next update 1.03 will be added to the pumping points.

14. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Thank you for the support of the project, we hope so will see from you the recall in the application store. :D

15. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Finally someone else suggests the most important issue. Crouch!! That’s what I was sayin around page 5 or 6 in my long post. I’d rather there be a crouch then a second shoot button. (Oh and the ability to resize buttons not just move em.)

To anyone else. If you’re concerned or having trouble with reflexes turn on auto aim. That’ll also probably help.. HELP not completely fix anyone’s concern for being too difficult. Although the option to change difficulties would be good for those having a lot of trouble.

16. JohnSomebody

JohnSomebody Member

Oct 22, 2017
    So I've been playing the game for an hour or two now and I've really grown to enjoy it. It started off kinda rough since there was no tutorial but I quickly figured everything out and started to have tons of fun. The only problem I'm having is on the mission where after you talk to Wolf and go to free the hostages it keeps saying that "the wasteland has drove you crazy, you can no longer complete the mission". No matter what a couple minutes after I load the game it keeps saying that. I even deleted that save and started over, but anytime I get to that mission it always happens. Is it a glitch or am I doing something wrong? I would like to get back to playing the game but this is making it impossible to progress.

17. whyohwhy

whyohwhy Member

Oct 22, 2017
    For the people that may think it's too hard.

Using the gyroscope helps a lot when trying to run and shoot at the same time.

18. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Can mfi support be added?

19. Glenn42

Glenn42 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2012
    Sorry, but to be perfectly honest, I'm not crazy about the game...but I'm glad I bought it so that I can support such an awesome developer.

20. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    You should also talk to the hostages.