Universal The Sun: Origin (By Igor Migun)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tenb, Oct 21, 2017.

1. trancemanelk

trancemanelk Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Igor, I adjusted the resolution as well. Everything is maxed out. The graphics in Zona Project X seemed more polished; that’s all I’m saying. The settings for graphics and controls automatically reset when closing and opening the game. This game most definitely has potential, though. I guess I was just expecting something more along the lines of what the trailers showcased.

2. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    After setting the settings - save the game through the PDA and more from you they will not change.

3. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    #43 Jorlen, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Like fallout and STALKER? I’m sold!

Edit: ok I’m liking this a lot already.

To the dev: if the other guy can’t fix your text, you can send me blocks of English text to correct. I’ll clean it up and keep the original feel as much as possible. The translation is serviceable, but it can use some work. I offer to do this for nothing, primarily because I enjoy the game so far and its roots!

4. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    ;) It is a mixture of a fallout and a stalker.

5. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Active dev amazing looking game ridiculously low price gread TA feedback. Lol how han anynone not buy it it?:D

6. trancemanelk

trancemanelk Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Thanks. I do not see a PDA anywhere.

7. Noomen

Noomen Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2014
    This is basically a rip off of the pc game S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Someone emails GSC.

8. 16bitAindo

16bitAindo Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2014
    You must be new to games. Welcome! You might find in the world of video games that many are similar or are influenced by other games. There's nothing wrong with that.

/sarcasm

9. sinanayurt

sinanayurt Active Member

Feb 10, 2015
    Actually I dont like fallout or stalker. But I want support this effort, bought it. Also you guys are selling this big game for a just 2 dollar? Man, is there still good devs like you? I hope you guys make it more successes in future. You are deserve this.

10. eugenemcardle

eugenemcardle Well-Known Member

May 21, 2013
    Retired, Math/Science Teacher, Air Force Electron
    Redcliffe Queensland Australia
    Ditto. Kudos to the dev. I too have all of his games. I may gift them to my son.

11. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    So I played a little bit basically the first couple missions then ran back to the starting area saved and turned it off. I’m playing on an iPhone 8 plus and as fun as I’m having I can’t play for much longer this game is making my phone run SUPER hot I thought it was gonna catch fire lol :p as soon as I shut game down my phone cooled right off .. fairly quickly too. I’m sure it also has something to do with the fact I turn all graphics settings on and maxed lol the game still ran very smooth no lag or anything. The controls are ok, it would be nice to have the option to pinch/spread to resize some of the buttons but I love we can move them around. I know right side moves the camera around but there has to be a better way to switch weapons. In the heat of combat we have to be able to switch on the fly, especially how scarce it seems healing items are, at least at first. Or how little they heal you in general which that in particular isn’t bad that’s just part of the survival, which brings me to my next suggestion and I feel this is a MUST. The ability for crouch. I looked around we got 2 shooting buttons although I dunno how often anyone would use the shooting button on the left side since to me it’s important to be able to move and shoot. And we have jump, reload, binoculars (I like that lol) , flashlight, and sprint. Oh and a aim/sights button, but no crouch? That’s important for cover and stealth. of course this is just one mans opinion but again I really feel this game would benefit from a crouch button and try to fix the issue with my phone getting hot. I could turn down all the graphics and see if that helps but as a player we shouldn’t have to sacrifice like that if we are using the newest mobile device. I can see older devices needing to turn it down or I dunno I’m not an expert on game development and mobile devices, I’m just saying there’s gotta be something to do help with the overheating, I’ve been a mobile only gamer since the fall of ps3 and 360 (and a console gamer before that since the late 80s) I’ve never had heating issues before, that’s why I’m wondering if it’s me turning all graphics settings to the max. I just figure with my iPhone 8 plus using that 3gb A11 bionic it should handle it. Anyways amazing game I’m gonna keep playing just in short bursts , keep up the good work.

12. whyohwhy

whyohwhy Member

Oct 22, 2017
    I've talked to everyone and killed everything I could find, yet when I go to the lost scout location on the map nothing happens?

13. Vash85

Vash85 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2016
    Has anyone found the lost scout? There is nothing at the spot marked or in the surrounding area. The game looks good so far but I’m stuck in the first mission.

14. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    The lost scout.. yes the mission objective is slightly misleading since it shows right in the center of that ... area. I’m not gonna just flat out say where exactly you’ll find him but he is in the area ... just check the buildings thoroughly for supplies , tall lockers and foot lockers are both lootables.. anyways look for that stuff and you just may find the scout ;)

15. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    try looking behind a sofa in one of the buildings

I had the same issue but to be fair the devs did the right thing. It takes you to the location but then you have to explore to find him

16. 16bitAindo

16bitAindo Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2014
    Love the feel and atmosphere so far but have to admit I find myself a little frustrated by the number of hazards in the game. Hunger? Thirst? Radiation in the environment, radiation from enemies, bleeding? Take lots of damage but meds don't restore very much.

I started the game and kind of just wanted to do some exploring. Quickly found myself getting thirsty which essentially puts a constraint on the amount of time I can do it. If I don't find more water, and I haven't found any yet, then I die by exploring too much.

Met a mutant. It hit me and took a lot of health, made me bleed and irradiated me. Plus if you want to loot it then you get further irradiated.

Enjoying it but it's frustrating :D

17. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012

PDA shows the approximate location of the scout, you need to find it now.

18. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012

Disable Depth of field - this effect is more suitable for iPad Pro, since it has more heat dissipation area than the iPhone. And Depth of field is an effect that is often used on personal computers and not on mobile devices. :D

19. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    In the upper right corner, near the backpack icon. ;)

20. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Thank you for your wishes.