Universal The Sun: Origin (By Igor Migun)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tenb, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Natsirt

Natsirt Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Male
    I was wrong when I posted about the advanced repair kit is for the apostate power armor, it was the "professional repair kit" not "advanced" which you can get it by finishing the mission "in the footsteps of barracuda" (you have to help barracuda kill the merchant), sorry guys.

2. Sunjorn

Sunjorn Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Male
    I got the permission to enter the atria bunker from walsh but ruller dont let me go inside ( walsh said he will help me if ruller not allow me to enter the bunker he will talk to me with radio but nothing happend )

3. Sunjorn

Sunjorn Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Male
    About the apostate armor i have no mission call the stavr hide because of when i leave the rusty rusty westland stavr is gone forever when i know i must get the last armor part from his mission i go back to the rusty rustland and he gone like some mission in the rusty weswestland too i have no the mutan laie and lazy note mission ( my game is the lasted version ) can someone help me ?

4. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    New Version 2.06:

- Added new location Blockpost 132;
    - Added new location Bunker X13 «Paradise»;
    - Added new mission;
    - Fixed issue with NPC respawn after loading game save and reloading location;
    - Added missing dialogues;
    - Added portuguese localization;
    - Other changes and fixes.

Jacobz and MUI like this.
  5. MUI

MUI New Member

Dec 6, 2018
    Male
    You can find stvr hide at Blackholes, the other side

6. MUI

MUI New Member

Dec 6, 2018
    Male
    I manage to reach prague(prisoner) he changed the password for lower gates, is it the end? I'm waiting buddha to arrest raven, the only way to get in prison hahaha. I cannot find kirhu village.

Sunjorn likes this.
  7. MUI

MUI New Member

Dec 6, 2018
    Male
    Just wait, you can roam to other communities while waiting walsh call.

Jacobz and Sunjorn like this.
  8. Sunjorn

Sunjorn Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Male
    About the water bottle for valenok in deadlands. can someone tell me how many of water bottle to give him until he give his reward to me ?

9. Sunjorn

Sunjorn Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Male
    Just wait for the game update bro the story of this game isnt finish yet

10. Sunjorn

Sunjorn Member

Nov 30, 2018
    Male
    Lo
    L i let stavr kill by the marouders so i cant see him again to get his mission. So can DEV team make all the importan characters to have unlimit HP ?. I dont want to restart the game from beginning

11. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    To the devs. Is the game on purpose 0,49€ in Greek Appstore? I am asking because i think the price is waaaay too low.

12. Jacobz

Jacobz Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    To DEVs:
    Hello. Can you please tell us when you expect/hope to release a new update where you extend Raven's storyline. Ive just come to the point where you are at the blocked door in the Atria bunker and now I see no reason to play the game anymore (Im one of those guys that find a game boring and pointless without a story or mission). So please tell us what you guys are trying/hoping to achieve, because I really want to play your game more (This game is in my personal top 5 list). I wish you guys the best.

13. BURRI

BURRI Member

Feb 3, 2018
    How to get to these new locations? I don’t get it. My last save is before giving the guard 100k bucks to talk with the prisoner

14. Jacobz

Jacobz Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Hello BURRI. Those locations have nothing to do with the main storyline/quest you need to go back into other locations and find info that can lead you to those locations (I think they launched a video on how to locate those new places). BTW if you want to save 100k keep that save before you pay the gaurd and when you do pay the gaurd renember the code he gives you and go back to that save and if you insert the code everything should work normally except that you scored 100k.

15. BURRI

BURRI Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Ty I found it here is the link in case someone else needs it

Yeah exactly what I did I was only afraid it could mess the game up in some way ;)

16. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Sounds like they need to make the code random upon startup.

17. Jacobz

Jacobz Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    Please help me with these:

1-Where can I dig up the ash of Buffalo's brother (mission Farewell, brother)
    2-Where must I search for the missing communicators for Alex (mission Communicators)
    3-How can I get to Deadlands (just tell me what mission to do to add the location to my map)
    4-What is the apostate(not sure if this is the name but it is something like that) armor and how do I assemble it

I will be so happy if somebody could help me in any way.

18. BURRI

BURRI Member

Feb 3, 2018
    1st one I’d like to know it too. As for the 2nd I dont’ Remember. To get to deadlands you have to go to the lands of community and talk to one of the reverse’s group (the ones where the tunnel is accessible) he will open up the location for you.

The apostate power armour is the most powerful armour in the game. Follow this video to get everything you need. The last part is sold to you by the merchant in atria bunker

19. Jacobz

Jacobz Member

Dec 23, 2018
    Male
    #459 Jacobz, Dec 27, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    Where is the second location that is shown in the video (I think it was the one for the apostate armor electronics)?
    Thank you BURRI;)

20. BURRI

BURRI Member

Feb 3, 2018
    Deadlands... btw comments below the video are your friends