Universal The Sun: Origin (By Igor Migun)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tenb, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    New Version 2.02

- Added new locations: Atria, High Zone, Low Zone, Towers, Black Holes, Abandoned camp;
    - Added new quests;
    - More random encounters;
    - Now it's possible to find the parts of power armor;
    - More loot on locations;
    - Changed fraction/NPC relation system;
    - Other changes and fixes.

2. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Just patched and can confirm still no mfi...

3. BURRI

BURRI Member

Feb 3, 2018
    #423 BURRI, Jul 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    There’s a bug in the mission the price of excitement.. I come back to growth after collecting everything but the mission wont show as completed

4. raindel

raindel Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    Has anyone found compromising evidence about Hasky?

5. Natsirt

Natsirt Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Male
    What do you mean, compromising evidence on samurai or taking husky's documents?

6. Natsirt

Natsirt Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Male
    The advancad repair kit is for the apostate power armor, where did yoy get it?

7. Dogukakugi

Dogukakugi New Member

May 12, 2018
    If i remember correctly, you can buy that from the slavers group, the people who kidnapped tan and crazy. That is if the group is still alive in your game.

8. raindel

raindel Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    compromising evidence on samurai.
    I've found evidence on the other two guys (Lab, and... the third one :)), and I overheard Lab asking Husky to deal with me, but that's it.

9. raindel

raindel Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    I guess, there's something more with this Husky. He is likely supposed to get rid of me, he mentioned to have some secret lair, and his safe! But so far he just passively stands by his safe and does nothing :)

10. BURRI

BURRI Member

Feb 3, 2018
    When you hear husky talking with laba then you must sneak into husky’s room before he comes back, it’s the only opportunity to steal the evidence without being noticed

11. raindel

raindel Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    I tried it! But the safe was locked. Is there a code somewhere?

12. raindel

raindel Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    All right... NOW I noticed a notebook (or a diary) on top of the safe. But Husky is standing there and won't let me go.
    So far, the only way to progress i see (since I didn't borrow it while he was away) is to wipe out an entire base.
    I can do this for sure, but I'd say it would be... an overkill :) Did anyone find conditions under which he would go somewhere? To try to eliminate me, for example...

13. Natsirt

Natsirt Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Male
    WhenWI got the compromisico evidence on samurai from walsh, I noticed one of samurai's men us running away from their base when I entered black holes, I followed him & overheard a conversation & they attack me. After that, I entered samurai's base & talked to Laba & exit the building then the game tells you to be vigilant, I waited for husky to leave his post,that is my opportunity to take his things, the code of the locker is on top of the locker

14. Natsirt

Natsirt Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Male
    Now I'm stuck with "Raven's story has ended" waiting for an update

15. raindel

raindel Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    Same here. Waiting for "Episode 3" kinda...

16. Natsirt

Natsirt Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Male
    #436 Natsirt, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    To those who missed buying the advanced repair kit (for the apostate power armor) from rusty wastelands, I bought one from low zone, the one who sells artifacts, Stoner Grandpa was his name I think & it costs 12k credits

17. Natsirt

Natsirt Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Male
    I restarted the whole game after the update & still stuck, no call from walsh, Ruler won't let me enter, any hints?

18. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    New Version 2.05

- Fixed issue with global map signs;
    - Added missing dialogues;
    - Fixed issue with the sound in Bunker-216;
    - Added new location Bunker Atria;
    - Added new quest;
    - Fixed issue with quests;
    - Fixed issue with permanent friends become enemies;
    - Other fixes and changes.

19. BURRI

BURRI Member

Feb 3, 2018
    I changed my phone, so i had to restart the whole game. Well, 3 different games and 3 times same result: no call from walsh (stuck outside atria bunker with no quests) & no progression in the lost squad mission, Alex never gets in touch again. Maybe the problem is related with forester which also won’t show up. :( Btw anyone found the “apostate armor” part? It’s the only one i’m missing.

20. Natsirt

Natsirt Member

Jul 20, 2018
    Male
    Well, I managed to get inside atria bunker by restarting the game. What I did is I didn't finish other missions until I finished Walsh missions & after he told me that he'll call me, I finished two missions before he called me again same with Alex Grey (3 missions I think). The apostate power armor can be bought at the merchant inside the bunker

Sunjorn likes this.