Universal The Sun: Origin (By Igor Migun)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Tenb, Oct 21, 2017.

1. CharlieInTheWoods

Mar 17, 2018
    Did you shoot the guys? You are not supposed to. You just have to listen the dialogues and go back to the squad. It says "the wastelands have made you crazy" because you were agressive and shot them with no reason xD

2. Donell

Donell New Member

May 17, 2018
    Im guessing i have to restart then right?

3. CharlieInTheWoods

Mar 17, 2018
    I believe so, unless you had saved before starting it. I made the same mistake but thankfully i always save the game before/after a quest so i can load back if a problem show up.

4. Arry5a1

Arry5a1 New Member

Jun 6, 2018
    Anybody know How to finish Find Crazy task? I already got a key from Crazy before Garlic give me this task. :confused:

5. raindel

raindel Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    As far as I know, there's no way, unless devs change something in future updates.
    I guess, the correct sequence of actions is
    1) Speak to Crazy for the first time
    2) Speak to Garic (not Garlic :))
    3) Speak to Crazy again to get the key.

However, devs told me that this shouldn't affect the game walkthrough. That is, the key will open what it should open, and future quests should work as expected. You'll have that unfinished quest hanging there, but that shouldn't be a problem.

6. Arry5a1

Arry5a1 New Member

Jun 6, 2018
    Thank you :)

7. raindel

raindel Active Member

Nov 22, 2017
    By the way, did someone find the Stavr's hide? I think someone mentioned, that it's somewhere in the Lands of Community under a wall, but I believe I checked all over the place, and still nothing.

8. RomanSabotage

RomanSabotage New Member

Jun 8, 2018
    Male
    Gyroscope reacts far too slow, eh..

9. Arry5a1

Arry5a1 New Member

Jun 6, 2018
    I’m stuck on Stavr’s hide too!, walk around Rusty wasteland, Land of Community but nothing found.

10. Lewisevans

Lewisevans Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Male
    I think they should add zone 12 to the game and add the places which are need by tasks which ain’t yet in the game so we can complete they tasks.Also should add the other bunkers like x13 and x15 and add the complex’s bunker 216 want you to find so then you can move into to it that and go deeper with it.

11. Lewisevans

Lewisevans Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Male
    Go to where you check the map and look at the bottom it should say stats and under it should say save and save it don’t use the first time use the third one and the rest and you can load the game from where ever you saved it could be half way through a fight or anything and it will load you to where you left it off.

12. NVACharlie

NVACharlie New Member

Jun 11, 2018
    Male
    You might find help in this dedicated discussion group:
    https://discord.gg/r9TmDD

13. NVACharlie

NVACharlie New Member

Jun 11, 2018
    Male
    You can set the gyroscope sensibility through the game menu. Its minimal by default.

14. Lewisevans

Lewisevans Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Male
    Does anyone know what codes to use in the settings as in the setting it says in the bottom right secrets anyone know what to put in there

15. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Hi still no MFI sadly....

16. Momonja12

Momonja12 New Member

Apr 18, 2018
    Its been a while since i downloaded and played this game. Until now, no new updates. So sad

17. Lewisevans

Lewisevans Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Male
    Does anyone know when they are going to update the game again as I’ve been waiting for a month now for another update

18. Lewisevans

Lewisevans Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Male
    Do you know what these are for ??

Attached Files:

19. TheTarubaskibas69

TheTarubaskibas69 New Member

Apr 22, 2018
    There's a new update and it included some new maps such as atria and black holes etc. but I can't find any of these. Pls help.

20. Lewisevans

Lewisevans Member

Jun 9, 2018
    Male
    Is there a new update I haven’t got in my App Store on iOS for the game it hasn’t came up with a new update for the game are you on android or iOS ? Y