Universal The School : White Day (by ROIGAMES Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by asaw2, Mar 11, 2016.

1. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Bummer, Gamecenter bug freezes the game on my Air. Also, the guidance provided by the devs on the AppStore page didn't work. When I try to disable GC in my system preferences, my device just hangs.

2. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Totally feel ya. I miss things every level & when I finally figure it out I'm like "Ugh of course!"

3. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    I had same issue so I did a clean restore. Working fine now.....Sadly waiting for it to crash again at some point.

4. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    What do they say about misery...? I guess it's comforting in a weird way that you experienced the same issue and was able to use a workaround. I'm not a big fan of a clean restore, so I'll have to wait until another fix arrives.

5. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Hopefully Apple finally takes care of their business. This game is definitely worth playing. I'm 7+ hours in and still enjoying it. It's a little tougher than I'd like at times but nothing that can't be solved with a well thought out plan or retracing for a missed clue.

6. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Could be wrong but the update that just hit looks like it bypasses the Game Center requirement. A connection is still needed upon launch, but the game uses no data while running. Also, it looks like it's downloading the resources again. :(

7. Wicuicad

Wicuicad Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2015
    Still 1 star!!! iPad Air 2 iOS 9.3 crash out every time after the update!!! Dam n...

8. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    #168 metalcasket, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    I just noticed how awesome the implementation of downloading resources is in the game. Sure, it'll suck if we have to do it every single time there's an update, but the game actually memorizes what's already been downloaded and if the download fails or you kill the app, it'll actually start off from whatever resource it stopped at. There were 70 resources when I started earlier, and after numerous fails, it's now downloading 2/41. I can live with that and plus it gives me the chance to just go ahead and continue downloading on 3G if I see it fit. Lovely.

Very respectable that the developers even fixed the title of the app.

9. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Ipad air ios 9.3

Game doesnt work anymore.............. Not at all.... Cannot be launch

10. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Working fine with no GC over 3G on a iPhone 6, 9.3

11. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Same here. Starting it in Airplane mode did the trick.

12. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Lucky you guys even on my iphone 6 doing the same as you it still doesnt work...

13. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #173 oldsnake, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    I Notice That.If Fail During Download Resources,It Start From Where It Left.Also Notice The Update Added A Graphic Option To Choose The Resolution.On My IPhone 6 Plus It's Setted To Full Hd 1920x1080p.
    So,it's Only Me,But All The Time I Launch The App,it Start Download Resource,even If I've Them,Not Only Today After The Update,But Always.When I Update Some Games That Normally I Think They're Delta Update,But Instead It's A Full Install,It Not Say"You Don't Have Enough Space,Instead The OS Free Some Space By Delete The Data Of WHITE DAY,without Asking! No Problem,Since I Play at home With My Wifi,But It's A Little Bit Boring.

14. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    I have contacted the dev and if someone cannot launch the game pls set ur ipad/iphone in english or korean then try again.

I reckon it s working

Thks to the dev who have been pretty responsive

감사합니다

15. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    #175 metalcasket, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    One thing to note is that those "On Sale for a Limited Time" (or however they state them) IAP costumes aren't costumes that have their prices reduced for a limited time...those costumes are pulled from being sold after a limited time. :/ I was hoping to splurge on the lot of them, but alas...they're now gone and only the "White Apple" ones are available (and will be gone on the 31st). I was hoping they kept them around at least until this Game Center mess was sorted out. :(

16. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    How does this compare to Silent Hill and/or Resident Evil gameplay-wise? Is it satisfying?

17. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    In My Italy App Store There No IAP.Also If On App Store Page State "Offer IAP" If I Touch For Buy A Costume Infact The Price It's In Dollars,not In Euro,Did You Think I Can Eventually Purchase Or Will Be Charge Without Obtain Nothing? thanks.

18. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    It's Totally Another Thing.First,While RE And SH Are TPV,This it's FPV,Again Like In The Titles You Mention Here There Not Weapons.Enemy Need To Be Avoided,It's More Like SIREN Without Gore and Blood.

19. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    I bought all the costume except the ones for the janitors but they said buying them will help the chances of a "new transfer student" coming to the school :D

20. yury1975

yury1975 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Moscow, Russia
    #180 yury1975, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    Just finished a New building.
    Few questions regarding things that I have found here, but that related to Main building:
    1. I can create now 3 combined keys in Workshop. What are they for?

2. Found just 4 Mathematics tickets that can be applied on the table in main building 1. But there are 5 empty spaces.
    3. Scales - found 50, 30, 10 and 1 gram weights, but it seems that I need 5g weight.
    4. Origami birds - found just 4, but it seems that require 6.
    5. Typewriter - found just 2 letters, M and O. But it seems that it requires more.
    6. Pins for globe - found just 4, but need 5.

Does anyone find all of them? And are all these things needed just to reveal Ghost stories?