Universal The School : White Day (by ROIGAMES Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by asaw2, Mar 11, 2016.

1. gaymerX

gaymerX Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2014
    It would be nice is GC let me log out but just getting it to do that is also part of the bug. Anything with the GC requirement is automatically a non-download at this point. Apple seems to be very slow on fixing it. Sucks for devs who need to use GC for their games.

2. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Seriously when is Apple going to do something about this goddamn GC bug? I'm getting it as well on my iPad, what a joke.

3. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    Are you the dev? ain't you? why did you release it for poor Android first? don't know iOS is top?

4. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    Lol, top comment of this thread :D
    seriuosly, ive never heard of this game before but i really2 glad that i took the plunge and im instantly fall in love with the game. everything was well made and control works really well. i think they did something with the graphics and makes it more crisp compared to the other version? overall, very great experience, and the cutscene is something that every "mobile" horror games should take example from. my current rank for a mobile horror games:
    1. FM
    2. this game
    3. the LW

5. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    #25 anthony78, Mar 11, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    This is a complete 3D remake so that's why it looks so much better.

I haven't seen gameplay from the original, but I'm guessing it was more of a point and click in 2D?

I'm actually surprised this came out on mobile first since the original announcement of the remake focused on Playstation VR.

6. wim

wim Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Am i the only one playing this ? After 8 hours of downloading i'm finally playing it on the ipad pro. It has very nice visiuals, a very good control with more then one opition. The english translation is very good
    It's a very high quality game and it's a mystery how it relaesed on the appstore in february without toucharcade knowing it

7. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    It was actually released today. Sometimes the App Store listings are wonky.

8. matyou98

matyou98 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Looking forward to gameplay video. Hoping it runs well and would be amazing if this supports controllers.

9. Hoodin

Hoodin Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2016
    Too scary? Seriously? How have I not heard about this game?!

I have the GC bug, but my issue is I can't log in to it... Would I still have issues?

10. HarryWarden

HarryWarden Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    The additional download isn't working for me. Has errored out multiple times.

11. Hoodin

Hoodin Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2016
    Also, what are FM and LW?! I've been looking for great horror games!

12. arizonapete

arizonapete Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2009
    I've been a little out of the iOS scene lately but I love horror games. Can you tell me what FM and LW stand for?

13. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    On my AppStore (Greek) the version I am finding is universal with the description texts at Korean and a released day at mid January. I cannot find the one I am seeing here. So anyone knows if this is the right version (English) with just not updated description texts?

14. matyou98

matyou98 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Forgotten memories
    Lost within

15. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    As a Korean this game really is legendary!(just like the ad says lol) While I haven't played it myself yet, I have heard about it so many times for so long. I am incredibly happy that I get to enjoy it in its latest format, looking its best and most immersive. Super pumped!

16. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I have the bug, but I restarted my iPad and iPhone the quickly kept tapping on GC in settings and it let me sign out

17. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I've Already Play It Back In Time,But Unfortunately,Been Myself A Huge Fan Of Old School Horror Games,I Haven't Enjoy With This.It's Me,I Like Horror Games With Lot Of Gore.IfI Remember Well,Have or 8 or 9 Different Endings,with Lot Of Difficulty Levels(6)Don't Know This iOS Version.You Need To Run/Hide Youreslf While Find Clue(Puzzles).Atmospheric And Good Voice Acting.

18. one21gigawatts

Jul 19, 2015

Read the app description - you can disable Game Center in your iPhone settings and bypass the block.

19. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    #39 metalcasket, Mar 11, 2016
    I have read the description. Things is, if you suffered from the bug you would understand what a hassle it is to constantly restart your phone in the hope that one out of twenty thousand times you'll be able to get Game Center to work for a split second so that you can disable it. I'm not going to get into the habit of that.

20. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    #40 mzinn, Mar 11, 2016
    I can try again & again to log out of GC for 20 mins & have no luck at which point I've pretty much lost interest in the game I was going to play & move onto another game. As MetalCasket points out, It's not worth the hassle of practicing voodo in hopes I get a game to work that one time.

Thanks for trying to help. I've tried everything & have given up in hopes other devs follow Rayark's lead.