Universal The School : White Day (by ROIGAMES Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by asaw2, Mar 11, 2016.

1. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Here the Old Figurines Collection:

Attached Files:

2. Dark_lantern

Dark_lantern Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Annoying spider ghosts in the class room

I am really stuck here, please help me . I dont know how to get rid of those spider ghosts in the classrooms so that i can switch the lights and blow up the light fixture in the main hall. :(

3. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Look at oldsnakes posts, they answer everything, its all in there dude!

4. Dark_lantern

Dark_lantern Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Annoying spider ghosts in the class room

Saw the post , and i have that nying yang thing, i managed to kill one of the ghost with it in the music appreciation room , but then nothin happens when i go near the spider ghost on the ceiling, that thing just pulls me up and scares the shit out of me and i lose life, please help ...i have no idea :confused:

5. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #285 oldsnake, Dec 3, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
    Welcome!
    Spoiler:
    You Already Got the Blu Keycard? If not After Defeated Eun-Ah,The Ghost in Music Appreciacion Room,You Need to take the belt from the Broken cassette player in same room,then go on 2 Floor Room where there a cassette Player,put the belt on it and the Audiocassette you had,this start a cutscene,after that you have the blue keycard.You need to Power on The electricity on the First Floor,the same floor where there Music appreciation Room,then enter and "Switch" On this Rooms in This order: 1-5-8-10-12,you don't need to enter in this rooms at all,just switch on, or the spider ghost damage you,when you do it,the Key on the roof will came down,and you can take it.Remember that it depends of the difficulty,I play only on Hell or at last Hard,when you power on the rooms In Order,and you go to switch on the others,in the meantime the janitor enter in the rooms to power off them,so do it fast,Or you need to repeat Again.I Use My Strategy Here:after gett the Blue keycard you can open the door at first Floor,Put yourself in the middle on fiirst floor and make rumors until the janitor spotted you,wait until it's coming down then run away from that door and run on second floor,if you do it correct,he doesn't follow you,then you had the time to Power on the Rooms since he's on first floor searching you.only pay attention if the Janitor has power off the rooms you already Power on,or you need to repeat.and if you spotted,you need to power on again the electricity room.But In Normal mode and down this doesn't Happen.
    If you need help I'm here.

6. Dark_lantern

Dark_lantern Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Cant get white chrysanthemum ending

I did everything right just like it was told, i gave her the diary, and a coffee, gave all positive reply to her, still at the end i got ivy. I dont know why?..is there something i am doing wrong?no matter what i do i never get that ending. Please help :confused:

7. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #287 oldsnake, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    First,don't look any video or Walkthrough since are all wrong.White Chrisanthemum ending in this remake it's different from original Whiteday. Some reply are inverted In this remake,and you don't have to give only positive reply to her,but also choose the right one,Then you need to choose the right reply to Seong-Ah Too,That are all negative reply.Then don't watch So-Young in the new building,if you watch her the affinity score goes down..i I play at last 12 playtrough getting Ivy,and I was so frustrating that I start to write every reply,and change something.for Exemple in original Whiteday you need to lie to so-young after you choose "Follow the Crying Sound"when she ask you "You know something,you don't have to lie to her,but instead choose the first reply"I found a wodden and I put in a place" Did you buy the coffee after she say:I'm thirsty and tired at the new building? If you buy the coffee before,you got ivy all the time,I think it's a bug.then are you sure you give her the right reply? If you missed even 1 wrong,you got Ivy,and don't look at YouTube videos since the reply to give her,and all the 8 endings are different from iOS and android..I got all 8 Ending play it on hell more than 50 playtrough for get the Ending collection Costumes..I've take note of every reply to give at the girls for every ending,but I'm Come from Italy,if you can understand Italian language I can send you all the reply for White Chrisanthemum.just ask me.But don't wast your time since I'm sure you think to give her the good reply why instead you have choose the others.every Video walkthrough you see it's not right.

8. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    This has been tough,At Last for the Amount of Time it takes,only few Korean and Japan Veteran Manage To do it.Finally I can say I got it!
    5 Difficulty,8 Endings,you need to complete The 8 different endings for each Difficulty,so,at last 5x8=40 Playthrough if you know exactly how obtain each Ending.

Attached Files:

9. athanh8807

athanh8807 New Member

Dec 11, 2016
    -xXx-
    -xXx-
    OMG, I wish I have your save :)
    Really take a lot of time to complete all 100%.

10. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #290 oldsnake, Dec 11, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    Yep,expecially for a bug that you got Ivy Ending instead of White Chrisantemum,When you give To So-Young the coffee,you need to take from a vending machine at new building after she say "I'm thirsty and tired,if you take the coffee before,like main building 1-2,you got ivy,this a Bug.,I Put at last 12 Playtrough only on this..then I manage to release that the Developers change endings requirement from original Whiteday 2001 PC Version,and I was always lie to so-young like in the original after she ask you "you know something" instead you had to say the truth here.then they change also Dandelion and Tuberose endings..

11. Dark_lantern

Dark_lantern Member

Dec 2, 2016
    White chrysanthemum

Thanks bro...i l try that coffe thing, i think so young doesnt like the main building coffee haha...lol...and ya hats off to u for completing the whole game in hell mode...@oldsnake

12. Dark_lantern

Dark_lantern Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Missing ghost

I opened all lockers in the main building 1 in hard mode and still i couldn't find this "woman in the closet" ghost, is it some kind of bug too? :confused:

13. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #293 oldsnake, Dec 14, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    No,No Bug Here.And no specific Requirements for This Ghost,You need to find First The 2" Class Letter inside a Closet in One of the classrooms on Main Building 1,and She appears only on Second Floor,Normally on classrooms 2-10,2-9,2-8,But don't turn on the light in the class,You need to be in the dark,by use only the Lighter,you need to try a lot of time before she appeared,be Patient#
    There also a Gamecenter Achievement for this Ghost,Watch the achievement "Wait For Her" you Need to open the Locker and let her appeared 50 Times to get it if I'm correct About how many time you need to encounter her. The others achievements For this game are tough,at last lot of them,since you need to play 50 Playthrough,I've Got all 35 Achievements and I'm on top of Worldwide "Hell Mode" Leaderboard,I'm the only European,the others on Top Are all Korean,Japanese.Im Glad to be with them.

14. Dark_lantern

Dark_lantern Member

Dec 2, 2016
    Woman in the closet

I got inside every classroom..and checked all the locker in the dark.still nothing..i opened the same locker twive thrice.. I never turn on lights .lighter is my best buddy. Though when i am in dark this ghost appears only with a head and smacks my face and laughs...is there anyway i can dodge her attacks...i tried running...looking down...even facing the wall...still she smacks me and laughs...costs me soya milk...or a whole lunch box.

15. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #295 oldsnake, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    @Metalcasket:

After bringing developers exhaustion(i Ask them Lot of Time)
    Here The CHRISTMAS LIMITED EDITION COSTUMES:

● White Day Christmas Costume Sales! (until January 12, 2017) ●
    - Christmas limited edition costumes are available until January 12, 2017(KST). Don’t miss this chance!

PS: No App Update At This Time,enjoy!

Talking with The Dev,This Is The Last Time We See them,it just Because We're near Christmas,and Cause Not Only Me,But There Was Lot of Request On This Limited Costumes.

16. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #296 oldsnake, Dec 16, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    Spoiler:
    You Talk about The Haunted Head Ghost..Unfortunately You Can't do nothing,And Appear Even If you're With Light.There No Way to defeat her..She Is costant in Hard Mode,doing Low Damage,But in Hell Mode,she appear Lot more Than Hard and Damage You near to death..The Only Way to avoid her Is running until The Rumor goes away,this work all the time,if you running until the rumor she do goes away,But sometimes(Lot of Time) By running You Get The Janitor catch You.Another Way that Work Only 50% Is to look down to the floor in the opposite side From Where You See her or Hear The rumor,listen The Rumor From When she come,and look down on opposite side.
    For The Ghost in The Locker:If You go on 2 floor Classrooms and Check inside The Lockers,she appear,But You Need sometime to Open The Locker more Than 20 Times,Try Open 1 Locker more Than 10 times,then nove on on The other,There Are 2 in each Classroom..You Only Need to be patience(no Damage here)Ah,Her achievement It's Call Hide and Seek,Wait For her It's For another Ghost that appear in Main Building 1 1 Floor Man Bathroom..Only on Hard and Hell.with No Lights,Go inside The 4 Bathroom and look down.And Wait,But Wait,After 10,15second The Music go away and then she Coming(No Damage here)

17. BowtieBoy01

BowtieBoy01 New Member

Jan 5, 2017
    Hello there People on the internet!

This game is Really good, but I hate that I can't complete it. I am one of those type of People who want to complete the game 100%. But this game is too hard man! I have only beaten very easy, easy and normal, but I can't do it any more :(.

Also, is White day 2 coming on mobile too? Or are there any plans in the future? I would like to know.

18. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I'm also The Guy That Want Conplete 100% every Game,And I Do It In All the Games I Got,On Any Platforms,PS3,PS4,and the older Ones,And of course Mobile,It's Not Too Hard,at Last For Me.I Play only Wang Real"Hell Mode" Cause it's the only Difficulty that Was Give Me A Challenge,But Now,I Play This Game At Last 60 Playtrough,20 on Hell Mode,I can understand Hell Mode cannot suite Casual Player,Infact it's for Hardcore Players.You can't Save,Time limit Boss Are hard Since you Got 1 Minute For The Mirror Ghost For exemple.I'm On Top Of Worldwide Ranking Leaderboard both On Play Score "Hard" and "Hell" Play Score.if you need help,I'm here.
    Ps: White Day: Swan Song It's in developer,But Exclusive For PS4 VR,And PSvita VR,Running on Unreal engine 4 instead of Unity,I can't Wait hoping that they Release it also outside Korea,Since Whiteday remake Did Not Sale Well outside Korea,The Developers "Roi Games" doesn't Want the game Be Outside Korea,Japan,China,But then a Conference Prove that will be released.Mobile? I doubt,it sell so Bad in Foreign Country like US and Europe..but for now it's an exclusive of PS4 VR,it will be a Prequel,that take place 6 years before Whiteday,with 6 Students,a Male and 5 Females.It's Planned For this year,Really can't Wait.

19. DaviTOC

DaviTOC New Member

Jun 27, 2017
    White C.

Aah I'm tired of trying the real ending. All I get is "Ivy" and I have tried many different dialogues, I have recorded many sequences of dialogues. But I can not find the correct sequence. A have good afinity scores, gave the coffee, the diary... I'm 35/40 ending collection.

20. Duss321

Duss321 Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    I'm really on the fence about buying it or not. Thing is that Its not If i should buy it or not, but wether to buy it on IPhone 6 so i can play everywhere. Or buy it on Android tablet, bigger screen but i will probably play it less Then on phone.

Are the controls good on iPhone? And is it easily played on a smaller screen?