Universal The School : White Day (by ROIGAMES Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by asaw2, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Really thanks nice one! If u know any other good horrors pls let me know for the 3ds....i think i own everyone for ios but feel free to let me knw if u thnk u know any obscure ones!

2. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    For iOS: Forgotten Memories,it's The Best Old Schhol Survival Horror For IOS!

3. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Yeah i got that one too and played, your right that is an awesome game.
    Id love it if fatal frame series was released for ios or a silent hill...im a massive horror fan so i think i own most for ios i just wish we had more u know. Last one i enjoyed even though it wasnt that original was Lost within from amazon, if u have not played that i would strongly recommend it. Thanks again if u no anymore let me know!

4. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I got Lost Within,i Got All Horror Games on iOS,PS1.PS2,PS3,and PS4,PC,and Others Older Platforms 
    PS:Give me The Time For Whiteday,Since i'm on Nightmare i Can't Go Back Where You Are,But i Will then Help You.
    To you're Question:The First Time i play This,in 2001 Original Pc Game disk i do it on My own,Without any Walktrough,i hate Know already what Happen in The Game By reading a walkthrough,expecially in a horror Game.I Use a Walktrough Then For Know every secrets,Hidden Content,and other Stuff that This Game Has to offer,All Ending,Ghost Collections(20) Ghost Stories,Old Figures(Only on Nightmatre Difficulty)
    Take in mind that more easy It's The Difficulty You Choose,Less scare It's The Game.So,If You Want The Game more Scariest,Bloody,You Need to play on Hard mode,Then Nightmare Mode.Avoid V.Easy,Easy and Play on Normal to unlock Hard Difficulty,then play Hard To Unlock Nightmare,it's Tough,But i encounter enemy,Lot of Ghost that Aren't in you're Playtrough.

5. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Woah, u must have played the best of all the horrors, man im jealous. Ive always wished all thsess old games get digitally added forever to the ios store, lke the whole back catalog for all old consoles so the games are never forgotten lol well thats the dream anyway.
    Thanks fr the tip, i did not know that so im defo gonna try and play on nightmare like u, thanks again, u the man! ✌#️

6. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Have you tried dark fear?
    Thats scary as shit sond designs...

7. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Oh man thats one of my ios top ten faivroutes for horror,mim paitently waiting for a dark fear 2 if it ever comes?!
    There is one i played that is very obscure but i had one of the best creepiest experiences playing it. I cant remember the name, and i have thousands of games in my purchased so its hard to find #
    If i remember the name il tell you, its like a point and click but its like the film Juon the grudge.

8. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    I FOUND OUT WHICH GAME IT WAS!!!!

Its called THE JUSOU.....sadly i cudnt find it as its been taken off the uk store and my purchased history :( well it was a free game, i think its in the us store so if you have not played it.....trust me give it a go!
    Check it out on internet it is a really good scarey creepy game how a horror should be!

9. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #249 oldsnake, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    I Found My Old Walktrough,It's From The Original 2001 PC Version,This It's a Complete Playlist,and It's All here:
    http://youtu.be/qKn24ZQq7Cc?list=PLTEni9KhUeehuacGEOFbyyBOujBGApoyw
    Go Directly on Part 15 FOR Find The locker on library,then on part 16 For The Spider Ghost
    Enjoy!
    Another Video With All The 8 Ending,and explain How to Get Them:
    http://youtu.be/GyfnyJ-nwqQ

10. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    That is awesome!! So is the pc version the same as is this new one? I didnt know, thats why inever checked the old one!
    Seriously thanks so much for taking time out to find that, massively appreciated oldsnake! ✌#️

11. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #251 oldsnake, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
    No Problem 
    The 2001 PC Version It's basically The same,except That The iOS Remake Has More Content:Ghost Collection,Old Figure Collection,Ghost Stories,DLC Costumes and unlockable Costumes And Other Stuff,and It's being Remastered,and The Dev Have Made a Great Job in Remastering.
    Unfortunately The 2001 PC Version It's more Scary,more Violent,more enemy..But In The IOS Version This Feature Are Hidden,Locked. To Play The iOS Version Like The PC Version With More Scariest,You Need Only to play on Hard and Nightmare Difficulty,Where All The Ghost,enemies,Scary Are Unlocked. In The PC Version This Features Was Unlocked on Normal Difficulty except few of Them..
    I Remember Play The PC Version,The Hard And Nightmare Difficulty wasn't allow to save,and You Got Only 2 Hours To Finish The Game,after The 2 Hours,it's Game Over and You Need to Start From Scratch.
    Here in The iOS Version on This 2 Difficulty You Can save,and No Time Limit due to The Platform that It Suit For Mobile.

12. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Thats so good to know that nightmare and hard offer more content in terms of scares, thats awesome.
    This game really deserves to be the top of the charts for horror on ios, it really has alot of content.
    Thanks again for all the info!

13. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Did you finish The Game? Need Help? I'm Here,Stuck on Play on Hell Mode To Unlock Everything,This Damn janitors are So Annoying!

14. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Haha awesome
    In all honesty since then i didnt touch it as i want to start again for a halloween playthru, started last night from scratch.
    I can imagine on nightmare its going to get very tough with that violence loving janitor lol man everybody needs to play this, this Hallows eve!

15. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Yes! This game is now making sence on my second playthrough!! Well ive neve finished it but this time im killing it on hard, and man oldsnake is right! I was not expecting some of the downright horrific horror that takes place lol if anyone needs help ask oldsnake or i can answer upto the end of the new building, soon to go to the roof finally!!

16. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #256 oldsnake, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    When You go to The roof,take The Blue Small key,and backtrack to Main building 1,and 2,There a Lot of Hidden puzzles to Get "ALL" 20 Ghost Stories,and There're a at Last 10 Hidden SecretsGhost to Find,i got All,i complete The Ghost Collection,i Get Rank B+ A+ S+ and i unlock all The Costumes.There 1 Ghost that You Need to meet in Two Hours at The New building,From When You Start The Game,so You Need to do a speed Run.I encounter her in 1:10 M in Hell Mode. PM Me if You Want Know Where to find The secrets GHOSTS( and GHOSTS Stories.!

17. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Oh no i think i missed the small blue key?! Where was it do you remember by any chance??

18. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Its okay i found it, but none of the combinations of the key are opening the boxes? Am i missing something?

19. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    before to go to the Auditorium,Backtrack in previous Areas.You Need The Red Key(Main Building 1)
    The Yellow Key (Main building 2)
    The Blue Key (New Building)
    The dark key(Main building 1)
    these Keys can be combined In The "Workshop" in Main Building 1 First Floor,There a Machine,You can interact but only on Hard mode or hell.
    You need to combine 2 Key,Then you can open all the stuff in front of the classrooms,Then you need to separate the combined keys To combine another..
    Then you Find a Dark Key in one of this lockers,that you need to open others Lockers with this key combined.
    Combinations:
    Red+Yellow open the locker in front of class 2-2
    Red+Blue open in 2-5
    Yellow+Dark open the locker in front of workshop
    Blue+Dark open in front of Gym Storage Room
    There are others combination but Give you Same object and others are Empty.The problem it's that you need to solve hard puzzles with the things that you find inside.

20. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Here:

Attached Files: