Universal The School : White Day (by ROIGAMES Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by asaw2, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    U dont need internet connection at all to play.....but il tell you this....its an amazing game...but u will get stuck and it might be hard for you to finish this game because of that, worse still is there are no good walkthroughs at all and noone is really has much knowledge on this game.....ive been stuck and am finding it very difficult to get past it now #

2. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Like it's Write When You Lunch The Game,The Game Need an internet Connection When You Launch it,But then For play You Don't Need it,But,i'm Always Play on My Wifi,so Take My worlds As They Are.

3. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I'm an Expert on This Game,But i Play it Time Ago,Where Are You in Stuck?

4. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Omg really, cuz i cant find anything on the internet except for the old game and the one ios vid published only goes to part 10 and that was a diffrent choice to mine!

Well im in the new building and the girl i wanted to give chocs and her diary just went into the 4 storey opening and she told me to investigate all yellow doors. Then a cut scene happened about the roof keys being stuck on the ceiling, so i went and opened all yellow doors and even found red key card and opened all doors but now ive been everywhere except blue doors and i cant move forward!
    I opened one door and this witch is stuck to the roof i dont know how to kill but most importantly i want the lock code to the music appreciation room where that creepy girl is sitting who switches off the light and kills you!

Sorry if this is all over the place but im a little frustrated as i love the game but im unsure if i can finish it.

Either way thanx old snake as any help is appreciated...god knows its needed for this awesome horror game!

5. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Yeah confirmed it
    It's stated on the game official website that the game will need to connect at launch...
    Yeah this game looks awesome
    But i just dont understand why i need to connect everytime i launch it, it's so bothersome...

6. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Really? I thought it was just for iap but you can play without, yeah that would suck if u played it on the go, but these type of horrors have the best impact in bed lol

7. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Spoiler:
    with The Ghost Spider Lady you need the Plate Taegeuk For Defeate Her, which you can acquire in the library.
    Once you have it, go to the Music Appreciation Room, equip it and it will reflect the light in the room, reflect it onto the ghost and the ghost will be fried.You Can defeat her Only On Music Appreciation Room.The Codes For Locks Change In every Playtrough,So i Can't Help You here,And Change Even on every Difficulty.I Play Only The Nightmare Mode Difficulty.

8. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    How do i read what you wrote old snake as its covered with a blue bar? Can i remove it?
    Also thanx again!

9. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    I think it's just that there are loads of extra things to download that very first time you boot it up. Should be fine to play offline after that.

10. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    If you're on mobile just touch on it and it will reveal what he wrote he did so as not to spoil the plot for others

11. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    You'll have to hit the quote button, then read it in the editing screen.

12. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Thats awesome thanx!
    But how where do i find that plate taegeux u mentioned to defeat her?
    Also from what ive noticed with the locks is the 4 digit stays the smae but just switches round? As ive used the code in the first building three times each time diffrent but the same numbers?!
    Yeah if u cud point me in the direction of that thing to defeat her that be awesome, and wow nightmare! U must be awesome at this game!M

13. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Use "Quote" and The Read or Copy My Test..It's Black cause contain Some spoilers.

14. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Spoiler:
    You Find The Plate Taeguk In The Library,in The Locked Door Of The Library,After Enter This Door,You Find it Immediately.It's The Only Way To Defeate The Spider Ghost

15. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    You are awesome!mone more thing how do i get that stupid laminate to even open the library door lol
    I know i know u might aswell play it for me haha lol thanks again your like the only person who seems to have good knowledge on this game.
    There is not even a walkthru for ios out there on internet!! Except an unfinished video walkthru which is also only one of the possible endings, hence y this really needs a written one.
    Also one more thing....did u actually complete this game on your own without any guide whatsoever??

16. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    Waiting to see what all drops tonight but I plan on finally getting this one tonight sometime
    Looks like something I would like a lot

17. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    For me personally my faivroute horror on ios for out right breepy, i even like it better then Dark Fear on ios.
    So yeah if u like horror its a must buy!

18. Dailon80

Nov 10, 2014
    Eos
    I do like that one and corpse party
    Good I will def grab it up

19. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    What?? Corpse party is on ios??
    I just went on app store and under iphone games its there! Cant believe it! Is it the same as on the nintendo 3ds xl?
    Also there are other very expensive games but most in japanese only which is a shame....
    When you get this let us know what u think, as i think it is such an underated game on ios, especially when you get tedious slender games with the same thing over and over, u wud think people would go mad for a real console. Quality game like this with multiple playthroughs and content.

20. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    If they remove the online check requirement i'll buy this game...
    The definite version of corpse party is the one will be launching this month on 3ds you should get that :)