Universal The School : White Day (by ROIGAMES Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by asaw2, Mar 11, 2016.

1. asaw2

asaw2 Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2013
    South korea
    Now, iphone 4s, ipad 3 support!

2. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #182 oldsnake, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    Yeah,i Know.I see on they're Facebook page.But ii Think they do Some mistake.they say devices with 1GB of ram,And iPhone 4s has only 512Mb of ram.Also iPad mini And iPod Touch 5,6 gen ha been added and they Run at Low Resolution.

3. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Which means iphone5c ok ^^ great I can finally get it!

4. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yep,1gb of Ram iPhone 5c,it's an Official supported device on they're FB page.

5. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Just asked to the dev which nicely confirmed to me that MFI support will be included in a future update!!!!

6. yury1975

yury1975 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2014
    Moscow, Russia
    So, is anyone playing the game, rather than discuss it hardware requirements?

Some hints will be welcome:

1. I can create now 3 combined keys in Workshop. What are they for?
    2. Found just 4 Mathematics tickets that can be applied on the table in main building 1. But there are 5 empty spaces.
    3. Scales - found 50, 30, 10 and 1 gram weights, but it seems that I need 5g weight.
    4. Origami birds - found just 4, but it seems that require 6.
    5. Typewriter - found just 2 letters, M and O. But it seems that it requires more.
    6. Pins for globe - found just 4, but need 5.

Does anyone find all of them? And are all these things needed just to reveal more ghost stories?

7. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Update is up. Anyone knows if MFi controller support is on or not?

8. Skall

Skall Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Yes mfi is supported now (still in beta in this update)

9. supaman900s

supaman900s Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2012
    Does the game re download the extra assets each time you load the app ? Sat thru sequence other day and went to go play it again tonight and it restarted the download of assets? So confused.

10. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #190 oldsnake, Apr 15, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    That was Happen To Me Too,Until i Realize It's not The Game,it's you're OS,if you are Low on Space on you're Device,when There A New IOS Version,or Apps Updates that require a Full App Updates,and you don't have enough Space,he Delete the resources of Why Day.It's Frustating cause at last ask you what you want delete..Damn Apple!

11. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Interesting latest update. They've changed the name to something much more accessible, IMO, and I believe have done away with the silly resource downloading and have just made a single, stable, full download from the App Store. Excellent stuff!

12. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yes,After Various Test,They Changed The App Icon Lot Of Time,And Now The Name,and even The Single Full App Store Download,Based on Feedback,I Really Hope For The Devs To Gain More Attention and more Download,But as it's Now,On My Country,I'm The Only One that Purchase It.Hope They Can Get They Revenue.

13. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Yeah, it's really annoying how this just seems to have gone unnoticed by most big mobile websites, though I know for a fact that several key players at TouchArcade Towers have not even heard of it. I'm assuming ROIGAMES aren't really familiar with playing the PR game, but that's both a blessing and a curse at the same time. That said, White Day still has its fans and it's great to see that the YouTube community has sort of embraced this remake. It really is a fantastic body of work on its own, an even better remake and one of the most complete titles you can ever buy on mobile.

Since the title's been greenlit on Steam, it'll be interesting to see if the name change sticks, but for the mobile port, I love the current icon and hope they never change it again. The black one really was a disservice.

I'm gonna periodically bump this thread (with good reason) as the game really is worth noticing and hope more people board the White Day train.

14. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Totally Agree.So Bad That Has Been Past unnoticed,This Game Deserve More.I Bouth This Game at Launch Day Since I'm A Huge Fan Of Horror Games,And Recently I've Bouth Some IAP Costumes For Help The Devs.I Was Hoping That This Game Get Attention And Success Ouside Korea And other Country Where The Game Is Well Know.i Really Hope The Best For The Game,For The Devs,and Roigames.Come on Guys,Give This Game a Chance!

15. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    I got White Day back when it launched, but I've only fired it up once or twice so far. I really, really like what I've seen, but need to be in the right mood to play it. Got to be late at night, when I'm the only one up (but don't have to get up too early for work or childcare the next day).

I agree that it definitely deserves more attention. A really well made horror.

16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Yep, I would go as far as saying it's the best horror game on iOS, bar none.

Also, I bought all the IAPs for costumes and have e-mailed the devs a couple of times regarding the Xmas outfits I missed out on. I hope they reply and/or add those IAPs back since they're literally in the costume changing menu and can't be accessed.

17. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Well,When I Contacted Them,Asking To Add IAP Costumes On My Italy App Store,Since There wasn't IAP Like in US Version,They Reply Me Immediately Say They Will Add.After Two Days The IAP Was Added.Normally They Reply.

18. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    How did you contact them? My first attempt was through the in-game customer service thing and then the second was directly by email.

19. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I Contact Them Via PM On Facebook Messanger.

20. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Eeek. No Facebook. :(

Could I super bother you to ask them if they plan on bringing back the Christmas outfits and if yes, when?