Universal The Room Three (by Fireproof Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Really annoying. Downloaded a few days ago. Tonite I went to update and it would just stay stuck waiting. Deleted and trying to redo load but it's just stuck and won't load.

2. rtdc98

rtdc98 New Member

Mar 12, 2013

Think this is an Apple/bandwidth issue. Had it recently with other games. That being said I'm a Room fan of epic proportions.

3. James Cameron

James Cameron Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2013
    This has been by most hotly anticipated game and oh boy, the wait has been worth it. Phenomenally brilliant!

4. Porsupah

Porsupah Well-Known Member

#124 Porsupah, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
    I'm not quite sure if I'm simply missing something annoyingly obvious, or possibly stumbled upon a bug - I have all three
    blue crystals
    in place, but trying to do anything with the result just insists "
    Something seems to be missing from these sockets
    ". Is that device's completion not quite as (*cough*) straightforward as it might seem?

Edit: I contacted Fireproof, who confirm this is a bug, but thankfully, it doesn't prevent the device from being used. ^_^

5. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Worlds within worlds within worlds. It's like reading Sinbad. I am occasionally getting that bug where, when you zoom in or go inside things, you can still sometimes see an annoying translucent outline of the previous layer. It is a lovely game besides, though. I'm playing one chapter a night to savour it (and, like the previous Rooms, it only really comes alive at night). I'm on a bit of a Lovecraftian binge of otherworldly fiction right now so this game is particularly apposite.

6. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

[​IMG]

[thread=274896][​IMG][/thread] [thread=275000][​IMG][/thread] [thread=274871][​IMG][/thread] [thread=274904][​IMG][/thread] [thread=274866][​IMG][/thread]

The Room Three

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

Nov 5th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

7. There were other games released last week besides TR3? :p

8. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I know, right?! =)

Just got into it some more today. I know the forum members' GotW is just for fun, but I really hope TRT wins this week!

9. Joeschmoe

Joeschmoe Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Great game! I got the imprisoned ending, now I'm going around to find what I missed and get the other endings. I figured out how to put music on the blank wax cylinder but now don't know what to do with it. Also read here that one of the purple crystals is in the clock but I can't figure out how to find it. Hints on those two items?

10. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    AppUnwrapper has a full walkthrough of the alternate endings here if you need some hints.

11. Thanks for sharing it, CK. :)

12. belson

belson Member

May 25, 2012
    Does anyone know of a good story refresher for The Room 1 and 2? I vaguely remember the story, and I'd like to brush up.

13. OkyOky

OkyOky Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2017
    Best Travelling Friend

This is one of my best travelling friends during flights. Trying not to complete it before a new release:)

14. zzz13

zzz13 New Member

Aug 7, 2017
    The Room 3 Bug

I think there is a bug in the circular panel pattern.
    Although that I put the right pattern the latch doesn't open!
    [​IMG]

Pls advise

Attached Files:

15. zzz13

zzz13 New Member

Aug 7, 2017
    The Room 3 Bug

I think there is a bug in the circular panel pattern.
    Although that I put the right pattern the latch doesn't open!
    [​IMG]