Universal The Roman Empire (by Binary Banana)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BinaryBanana, Mar 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. BinaryBanana

BinaryBanana Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2015
    Bellevue WA
    Hi all!
    Back in 2012 I made this game for Windows Store and Windows Phone. It was well received (featured, in store spotlight, articles, in top strategy games, few millions downloads etc..) and a lot of people asked me for Android and iOS versions. Game was created in XAML so I would need to rewrite it completely to do it. I started working on it back then but I got married, got other projects, more work at my real full time work and I never finished it.

Last Christmas I finally took 3 weeks of vacation to work on it and I got it. Few weeks later it's in the store! :)

Game was created by just one person in the evenings. Game is free on Android and iOS but with Ads. I hope Ads are not too ugly and don't show too often. There is an option to support me and buy "no Ads" option.

Game has 48 levels, first 32 include Romans campaign and remaining ones are from Persians. Roman Empire is considered to be difficult and challenging but very easy to pick up.

Release date: 3/17/2021
    Supported languages: 16
    Some links:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.binarybanana.RomanEmpire
    https://apps.apple.com/app/id993531234
    https://www.microsoft.com/p/roman-empire/9wzdncrfjcc7

Please try it, I hope you will like and I won't disappoint you. Let me know what you think. ;)

The Roman Empire

BINARY BANANA LLC
    ** Award-winning real-time strategy game originally published in 2012 on PC. Over 10 million copies downloaded. Featured…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    ** Award-winning real-time strategy game originally published in 2012 on PC. Over 10 million copies downloaded. Featured and recognized, finally available on mobile platform. ** Roman Empire is a fast paced strategy game where you, as a new Caesar, will conquer the Europe. Drag your units between cities to attack enemies or defend your cities from attack. To win, use the right tactic and take over all villages and cities. - 48 different maps with unique graphics and tactical terrain features. - Large map of Europe with your current location. Complete levels to move to the next ones. - Tutorial with videos explaining how to play. - Nicely presented historical facts about the Roman Empire.
    Information
    Seller:BINARY BANANA LLC
    Genre:Arcade, Strategy
    Release:Mar 17, 2021
    Updated:May 28, 2021
    Version:1.0.23
    Size:137.1 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    #2 Brightsiderus, Mar 18, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    Not bad, but you should change text about mouse buttons XD
    Also, Russian language has some typos. Not crucial, but still

3. BinaryBanana

Dec 17, 2015
    Bellevue WA
    Thanks! Maybe I should leave people an option to select their language. I realized some translations are not great and fixing 16 of them is a super hard now.

4. BinaryBanana

Dec 17, 2015
    Bellevue WA
    I got this screenshot today from a friend. It's funny since 9 years old, which here mean obviously age requirement is also the age of the game :)

upload_2021-3-18_9-56-6.png