The Rolando Prince

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by brewstermax, Dec 22, 2008.

1. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

I'm having issues with the Rolando Prince. I can't select him, and he just bounces back and forth off of walls. Any advise on how to control him?

2. JDH22

JDH22 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Oregon
    You have to take your smaller Rolando, and move the prince with them. I didn't like it at first but after a while you get the hang of it.

3. JDH22

JDH22 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Oregon
    Or I might have been thinking wrong. I was thinking about the big dude. The smaller one that goes back and forth, you need to time everything right so he moves to where you need to. You can also take two Rolando, and put one on each side of him. Makes it easier to maneuver.

4. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    The point is the prince is a weird Rolando. You need to use the environment/other Rolandos to bounce him in the direction you want him to go.

It's not a glitch :).

Oh, I never thought about using that strategy...much easier than what I've been doing.

5. brewstermax

I mean on like the level "A Lonely Prince" hes alone, and I can't do anything with him.

6. JDH22

JDH22 Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Oregon
    Yes, when he is alone you need to time everything right. He is supposed to roll around weird. Sorry if this didnt help:(

7. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    The prince only moves to the right. When he hits a wall he goes left until something stops him.

Start the level, scroll down quick and shoot the cannon. tap the bomb to make it explode then raise up the elevator. Once he touches it raise it up FAST. once at the top bring it all the way down FAST.

The spider is no threat. The rest I'll leave up to you

Good Luck!

8. brewstermax

Ohh. I figured out that level. It was simple once I got the hang of the rolling back and forth.

9. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

That's a great level. I love how the spider goes 'BOO!'.

:D