iPad The Quest

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BrushMyNoseOff, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Ecko7123

Ecko7123 Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    i have a undead level 7 and burning hand has saved me many times i had to restart the game after 2 days of playing it after i got it because in the first city i saved while a outlaw was behind me and i got stuck betweeen him and a one way space i tried my hardest to kill him but couldnt and that was my only game save lol now i have atleast 2 game saves that are current i learned my lesson

2. jupiter21

jupiter21 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2009
    that sucks... i do that two, after an encounter with about 5 orcs... fortunately, i had a decent amount of money (for me), so i just went next to the inn, attacks a couple times, rested in there, and kept doing that. i got almost 2 levels from it :cool:

i'm still having trouble breaking that wall... what other ways are there?

3. BadSanta

BadSanta Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Milan,Italy
    One step back when the message pop up and then just attack..

4. Ecko7123

Jan 28, 2009
    which one the crypt? or ther wall you see later in the game im stuck at trying to get to the barren forest to get the chest, i keep geting into fights with swamp goblins and non of my weapons are strong enough to do damage but my attack magic is strong but most except for drain health are ranged to hit them lol i try to use calm though, i dont play any other game now because of the quest lol

5. jupiter21

Jan 12, 2009
    i knew that :/

thanks.

6. Ecko7123

Jan 28, 2009
    aww man i hope somebody makes a walk through (like one you would see on game faqs likestart here talk to ---- then turn and walk to by going south ect) cause this game feels to me like it could rival a console game it need one becuase how huge it is some quest i cant finish becuase i did them before i got the quest

!Possible Spoiler!

Like the one where you go into the amazon cave i found the father he told me he was going to go to his house and would give me a potion even days later he isnt there now i go to his daughter and she wants me to find him but he is not in the cave or in his house. so i just left the mission still love the game

7. writingsama

writingsama Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    here's my recipe for a successful mage:

Attached Files:

8. jupiter21

Jan 12, 2009
    hmm. now i want to make a mage.

9. writingsama

writingsama Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    mage is GREAT but...

its annoying constantly having to alchemy...but having 12 recall spots so far is sooo helpful for quests! gotta remember a place to come back to later? just cast Mark...also...in a dungeon, low on potions in the middle of a battle, I mark, recall to town (I use the starting town for its cheap inn and good, cheap herbs at the potion shop for alchemy), rest, make potions, have a jolly time, then recall right back in the middle of the battle the monsters haven't healed or respawned yet! :p

traditionally in games like this pure mages are the "harder" path but its been a very rewarding/good difficulty curve thus far for me, compared to my first character (a thief)

10. Ecko7123

Jan 28, 2009
    im tired of every body in the game talkin bad about the undeads, do they talk badly about the other characters ?

11. dominator

dominator Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    To MUCH Quest I'm OVERLOADEd!!!
    that game make me crazy every people in phynx give me a quest and i have the mysterious man quest ....
    i Have a lto of to do, i Have to visit the witch entrance too

OHHHHH to much deep game, so less time...

12. BadYeti

BadYeti Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2009
    I'm playing a mage this round, too. When I first played The Quest on my old Pocket PC a couple years ago I played an undead warrior. Very different feeling to the game. The undead race is pretty cool.

Don't forget that most of the city alchemists carry a ton of Restore Full Mana potions, and the stores recharge every day. Mark spots right outside each of the alchemy shops and every time you run low...make a quick potion run! Three minutes later and you've got 50+ Restore Full Mana potions.

13. Ecko7123

Jan 28, 2009
    i love the calm spell calm enimies then come back latter and kill them lol

14. Remlin

Remlin New Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Help guide

is there a help find for the quests? Im stuck on the noblemans one and idk wat to do...email me with any answers [email protected]

15. Ecko7123

Jan 28, 2009
    dont know witch mission that is

16. Ecko7123

Jan 28, 2009
    im having trouble getting strong enough to make it through alot of places like the mithara forest i keep running into EXTREMELY hard shamans is there any place to train against enimies ?

17. Sylon/Redshift

Sylon/Redshift Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Well, a very useful advice for the game is to discover only one place at once, fully. I mean, walk around when you reach a village/city, discover all dungeons, forests etc. in the near, talk with everybody, kill all monsters, get and solve all possible quests there. Only then should you move to the next town and its surroundings. With this playing method you'll never meet too strong monsters.
    BTW, the average level for the player during Mithria and at the end of the game is 14-15, as far as I remember. Below this level do not even try to kill the big bosses at the end! : )

18. jupiter21

Jan 12, 2009
    that's not a very high level...

that leaves ALOT of space for a whole new island or two. or three. :)

19. Myrobotwillneverdie

Myrobotwillneverdie Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    SEPDX
    Everyone in vasteres keeps saying that the guild has a secret lair. I've looked everywhere. Any hints?

20. pennydreadful

pennydreadful Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Stop looking for the lair of the Thieves' Guild (for the time being). You won't be able to find it until you talk with someone in another town who will give you several specific missions that will lead you there.