Universal The Quest Keeper (By Tyson Ibele)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Wooflace

Wooflace New Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Know how to adjust screen back to 45 degrees?

First thing first, great game, really enjoyed it.

I was playing quest keeper like normal then don't really sure what happened but all the sudden screen turned into what the attachment looked like. Cannot set it back now. Can I do it somewhere or if this is a bug?

Attached Files:

2. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Just tap that little blue square under the pause button and you'll be back to normal

3. tysonibele

tysonibele Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2014
    See that little cube in the top right corner? Tap it :) It changes the camera perspective.

4. 3mry5

3mry5 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2014
    #184 3mry5, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    Hey, first off I love the game!
    It's surprising fun and replayable, with a cute art style (the lobster costume is probably my life)
    Within a week I've completed all the dungeons (and largely exhausted their money making potential), found all the artefacts, bought all the items, and managed to get 5700 in the endless mode (45th in the world Ah) and now heartbreakingly I have very little to do, as a repeat of my over half an hour run is kinda unlikely and an exhausting prospect.

So I was wondering if you were planning on expanding the game any time soon?
    (This may have been answered in previous pages and if so let me know and I'll read back through them)

Best of luck with all future projects!

(Another quick couple of things:
    - I noticed that after the 3000 or so mark in endless mode chests reach a cap with the amount of money they provide, whereas the checkpoints continue to increase in price (heading up to the mid thousands). I was wondering if this was a deliberate choice to ramp up the difficulty?
    - a small suggestion I have is that maybe in the further reaches of endless mode chests could have a small chance of dropping a heart (or maybe even the inclusion of dedicated rare (pink of course) heart chest)? This would make respawning with a single heart slightly less brutal)(although that may be the intention)
    - in relation to the slightly adjusted system for swiping to change direction i was wondering if an option in the settings to return things to how they were before could be a thing? I find the new system somewhat sluggish to control. )

5. codeman73

codeman73 Active Member

Nov 7, 2011
    This is somewhat related to Quest Keeper. I thought I read a review on TA, maybe a month ago-ish, about a similar-looking game, but it was more about building a dungeon, which then other players could go through. The look of it was so much like Quest Keeper that I thought it might be a sequel. But now I can't remember the name, or find any reference to it. Anyone else come across this, or am I making this up?

6. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    I bet you're thinking of Block Quest Maker http://toucharcade.com/2018/01/19/blockquest-maker-release-date/

7. codeman73

codeman73 Active Member

Nov 7, 2011