iPad The Quest - Cursed Stone (by Redshift and Zarista Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by swisssk8er1, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    ...unfortunately I long ago lost that account. Sigh-The Quest Gold and about 3 other expansions.

2. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    is there any chance that iPhone version got graphic update like steam version? I purchased steam version and love it a lot :)

3. Elendil / Redshift

Elendil / Redshift Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Unfortunately, no.

First, the mixing of the new HD graphics and the old (in the expansions) would look horrible. :) If it worked in the first place. The numerous "recolorizations" of the images (in the expansions) would be completely wrong, because the base they depended on were changed. And there are countless ways we changed the game internally to support the new graphics. And along the way some things were changed for the gameplay too. All in all they are just too different. All these changes wouldn't be a problem, if not for the expansions. But the iPhone Quest must support all those expansions available, obviously. And that is just not feasible to implement, sorry.

4. Gondel516

Gondel516 Active Member

Dec 14, 2015
    I feel like if you had a dollar for every time you answered that question you guys could retire wealthy. :)