iPad The Prince Billy Bob [FREE] Unique Clicker RPG !

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mafgames, Nov 9, 2015.

1. EmeraldLynx

EmeraldLynx Well-Known Member

May 17, 2012
    How is everyone leveling up quests to progress further? I've noticed that your cost exceeds your income on quests at a certain point. So I've been leveling each quest until the cost is more than the gold per quest.

2. deathfisaro

deathfisaro Member

Aug 20, 2011
    535 more ticks of ogre king then I can just skip over wolves and turtle and go straight to mercenary. I'll find out how many procs I got when I wake up.
    I'm not gonna babysit this game every 1~2 minutes and the auto for wolves is way too expensive to be realistic, so might as well skip it, buy weapons with mercenary quest and let it progress to get 5 digit keys per reincarnate?

I just do level 50 for all quests. First to whatever affordable level, then after buying auto for the quest finish it up to 50. Depends on your treasure level I guess.

3. Ostermi

Ostermi Member

Apr 1, 2010
    Hi there,

This game is fun, but the gold is a pain in the *** for me after level 200.

I want to know what treasures are de the best to level up atm i have :

- golden key lv.0
    - ring of great power (damage) lv.8
    - amulet of sharp vigor (critical chance) lv.2
    - blades of gale (critical damage) lv.2
    - golden eagle statue (gold from quest) lv.8
    - cloak of agility (decrease time of quest) lv.2
    - Merchant's mask (decrease price weapons/quests) lv.0
    - Ring of speed (attack speed) lv.0
    - Gold crystal (gold from monsters) lv.0

My pets levels are:
    - Zaap lv.1
    - Pooruru lv.2
    - Pepper lv.1

What i must do at this point ?

Thx in advance.

4. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I put 2 levels on Ring of Speed and that was a huge improvement on even the first level. It also lowers Zaap's attack timer by 0.2 seconds per Ring of Speed level.

5. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    I'd avoid crit, crit dmg, and -merchant at first. They're all phenomenal, but only once you're getting 7-8k keys on reincarnates and getting stuck at wolves. Once the other stuff starts getting pretty pricey, start in on those 3 (couple of runs into crit stuffs, then other runs into -merchant)

Basically you want your economy getting you to wolves (up to but not getting) fairly quickly, and once you get there comfortably, pump a crapton into dmg and both crits so you get further and further. (And yes, speed ring helps a ton)

I get like 30-35 levels of "kill ogre King" and put the rest into weapons for a few hours, then reset. So getting to ogre King fast is great, and then having damage to push you further for more keys helps.

Which is the best you can do without blowing a bunch of gems until the dev fixes the stupid progression. It's possible to push passed the 2 broken quests to get to the crappy third quest (mercenaries), but I'm around 150k keys atm and I've got a ways to go before I could make that jump without gem help or being comfortable with hamster doing ogre King quest for me around 500x

6. flashsuper

flashsuper Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2015
    #106 flashsuper, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    On my 2nd dungeon and man the economy really needs some revamping, once I get to trolls, it gave hard to progress....everything is slow, gold is hard to come by, I love the game but the gold....man.
    Are u guys putting your gold into the weapons,more is that a no no? I've been upgrading the sword a lot too.

7. deathfisaro

deathfisaro Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Got to mercenaries, reincarnated on 4xxF, spent all the keys, now I got to kill dragons (and 562F right now) and this quest is probably the worst in the game.
    I don't know what the design choice is, Pooruru carries you the whole game, I don't know why it's designed to stop carrying you for the last 4 quests.

8. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    #108 indalico, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    I gave the cost values a look from putting a fresh install on my Android phone. I don't think the stats would be any different from iOS.

Cost to unlock scales faster than the value of completing the quest a single time. Looking at the last two listed, Hell pays 50.0I (5.00e28) gold for level 1 base value. Galaxy costs 584.3K (5.843e35) base to unlock. Using only base stats it would take about 11.7 million completions of the Galaxy quest to unlock Hell. I don't know how likely it is to lower the ratio to an easy to attain goal with treasures and Galaxy levels.

9. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    I'm halfway to mercenaries after running wolves on autoquest for the last 12 hours. Took me a few hours to even get wolves on auto. I'm pretty sure the lower chance of hamster landing on ogre kings negates any benefit of wolves, even on autoquest. Wolves bring in ~2g/hr, BUT they make it more unlikely that hamster lands on King so you lose money there.

And like you said there's plenty of quests lower down that are absurdly short. The shorter quests, auto questing, and idle play mechanics in general need to be looked at, but the dev can't be bothered apparently.

It's not like integrity matters since a few hackers have already screwed up ranking. Top floor is over 1k, and his total floors is like 2.5k. Hahaha sure pal whatever.

10. Dar

Dar New Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Codes

Here are all of the codes that I have gotten so far, anyone have any different ones that I could get? :p

Thanks
    Feedback
    abcdefg
    toucharcade
    MAFGAMES
    Billybob
    FEATURED
    GSTAR
    REAL
    GOLF
    BEGINNING
    ILOVEBILLYBOB
    BIGHEADKNIGHT
    HAPPY
    AWESOME
    SHOWMETHEMONEY
    WONDERFUL
    SOFUN
    ZAAP
    Finalfantasy
    byegstar
    Sparta
    fight
    Gundam
    Marry
    thousand
    Supermario
    ORANGE
    BANANA
    PINEAPPLE
    PEAR
    PEACH
    GRAPE
    STRAWBERRY
    MANGO
    WATERMELON

A good amount of these were already said, so I'm sorry if you've already used them. <33

11. mafgames

mafgames Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    OMG Thanks guys....

I can not believe that my game is top 8 in Hot Games chart!!!!!!!!!!
    Amazing!!!!!
    Oh I should make a new coupon for this....

Use this guys!!!

HOTGAME

I'm working on many other contents!!!
    New pet, Costume system, Special Dungeon and so on!!
    We are small team but we will do our best.. I promise!!!
    Thank you all !! :D

12. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Thanks for new coupons and keeping us up to date. This game is amazing. Glad to see your keeping up with new content.

13. flashsuper

Nov 19, 2015
    I think I've used all coupons. I have the first two lets, and im sooooo close to being able to get the third pet, I have 950 gems, so I need 50 more gems and then I'll have all the pets

14. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    There are more codes to be had not sure if these were posted

CHICKEN
    FOLLOWERS
    HOTGAME
    GUNDAM
    SUPERMARIO

15. flashsuper

Nov 19, 2015
    Awesome thank you sooooo much now I have all three pets

16. Blackbeardt

Blackbeardt Member

Nov 22, 2015
    Just made that TA account to thanks you for telling us that there are new updates coming, read people saying you left the game but very happy to hear you guys are still on it #Grinding #24/7
    Keep up the work!

17. flashsuper

Nov 19, 2015

Also can you make progression a bit easier. A lot of people including me think it gets hard to progress after a while.

18. Blackbeardt

Blackbeardt Member

Nov 22, 2015
    #118 Blackbeardt, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    What are you having troubles with ? and how far are you already? Maybe we can give you some tips :)

19. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Read the thread please.

Im glad you're excited but there's a lot of us struggling.

20. girraffa

girraffa New Member

Nov 22, 2015
    #120 girraffa, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
    Codes!

it gave me a quote like its good to remember food names so i tried some ORANGE PEAR WORKED BUT NOT APPLE SO KEEP TRYING FOOD NAMES also use this code LIKE