iPad The Prince Billy Bob [FREE] Unique Clicker RPG !

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mafgames, Nov 9, 2015.

1. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I screwed up too. I wasted my gems on 1 level of Golden Key and Zaap. I guess the latter wouldn't be so bad if I had the other pets, but the extra keys aren't very helpful early on.

At least with deleting and restarting, I bought the second pet and have 500 saved up for the third with all those codes. I hate to quit like that, but I'm better off as I wasn't that far in.

2. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    With the state of the game atm, ya I think you made the right call. I also bought the key upgrade, and that was definitely a mistake as well. Currently saving up for 3rd pet (%age damage is MUCH needed at this point)

Until this bottleneck is fixed, 99% of players won't progress passed where I currently am, so there's no huge rush in getting here.

3. Xcode

Xcode Member

May 8, 2012
    wow! 35 codes. that's a lot. mind sharing it with the community here? thanks in advance. :)

4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Already have. Go back through the pages. Also check inside the game . He says take down this note then says code.

5. stanleyyyh

stanleyyyh New Member

Nov 18, 2015
    SPARTA is also one of the codes

6. beowuulf1

beowuulf1 Member

Oct 1, 2013
    I am really liking this game. I would love the opportunity to throw some money to the developer, but I don't buy disposable IAP. (It's not a principled stand - I just worry it will become a money sink.) Please provide non-disposable IAP!

Some ideas:

1) A unique pet - maybe one that gives you a small amount of gems once in a while
    2) A coin / gem doubler
    3) Offline accumulation ability

7. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I second this by add more

1) A unique pet - maybe one that gives you a small amount of gems once in a while
    2) A coin / gem doubler
    3) Offline accumulation ability
    4) Manually Tapping
    5) lower the time on ads or let the time run down offline as well

8. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I saw this info from chat in the game: Ring of Great Power evolves every 25 levels. Golden Eagle Statue evolves every 50. I have no idea what would happen by evolving, and we should be leveling these things anyway.

9. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    #89 slammajamma28, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    How do I use Pooruru??

Edit: 2 more coupons... FIGHT and MARRY

10. Teanuhwin

Teanuhwin New Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Fruit Names hint

I have found
    ORANGE
    BANANA
    PINEAPPLE
    PEAR
    PEACH
    GRAPE
    STRAWBERRY
    MANGO
    WATERMELON

11. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Don't push too hard for these. I hoped there'd be a reward for what I already had but there wasn't.

It just increases the bonus you get if you spend more. Ring upgrades start to give +30%. Statue is +15%. With how much it costs to get there, I'd say don't rush too much and spend where you think would be effective for you.

They're two of the best upgrades tho so...

12. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    After I reset I've gotten much further than before . Still on first run and farther than 4 days worth of playing.

Also fruit names work now in new update

13. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    im not impressed with how quickly this very small dev abandoned the only active thread about his game on the Internet.

14. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Twitter is active at one certain time of the night. think because he lives in Korea or something . But he responds with he trying to improve the game with our responses so we will see

15. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Tried doing the "no quests" Achievement.

Got to stage 60 or so and all I was getting was 30g a pop. Mob gold wasn't going up at all. Started at 30, ended at 30. Progress crawled to a halt.

Then I put some money into quests and magically mobs drop more money now!

Tested it and mobs gold drop is directly linked to how much you have invested in gold. So if you buy a gold upgrade to the latest quest, you should see a bump up in gold drops as well.

I don't understand the logic of this at all. Mobs gold drop should be linked to the stage you're on and have nothing to do with what quest you're up to. At least it explains why the gold drop treasure is so useless.

16. collasta

collasta Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2014
    Jay, and others who restarted, what do you feel were your biggest mistakes? Leveling the key?

17. Wooker

Wooker New Member

Nov 19, 2015
    #98 Wooker, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    more coupon codes

I found the codes: banana, pear and peach, more fruits are probably also codes, 20 gems from each code.

**edit** cherry, orange, mango, strawberry and pineapple also work!!!

18. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    I did a level in key. It's not game-breaking if you do ads. Honestly you can't go wrong as long as you're not just throwing gems into consumables.

It's kinda early to tell, but all the pets are useful in their own ways. Dps pet has the potential to be a major source of damage, hamster is THE backbone of the economy, and flame pet can also help damage later on... But he's far more expensive to build up. He only fires once per fight so he's a 15% hp reduction on average with the initial investment.

If Zaap does a lot more damage than the player with investment, he could be effective damage faster than Pepper, but I haven't invested in him yet. Anyone able to pipe in on Zaap?

19. flashsuper

flashsuper Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2015
    This game desparatly needs the option to tap or click, like most idle games. Also, the title says this is an idln game, but when your device is off, Or the app is closed, there is no progression, so not really an idle game, more of 'you have to play' type of game.
    Also gold is hard to come by, I'm on my second round through, and quests don't give any gold.
    I enjoy the game a lot,mouth it needs a little work.

Have u guys tried the new idle games released coin op heroe, and my little dungeon?