iPad The Prince Billy Bob [FREE] Unique Clicker RPG !

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mafgames, Nov 9, 2015.

1. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    #41 indalico, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2015
    I'm seeing some offline gold being credited. I'd suspect it might be limited/bugged. I'm not really feeling like testing this out esp. when my biggest two payoffs are manual and lower stuff worth almost nothing. I've taken advantage of offline gold when switching apps and coming back after the big two tasks paid off.

2. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    MAFGAMES is a valid coupon code, if it hasn't been posted already.

3. Xcode

Xcode Member

May 8, 2012
    thanks for the information. it gives 20 gems. I just tried "BILLYBOB" and it works as well. another 20 gems from it. sharing is caring. have fun people!

4. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    List that I know of for diamonds
    Besides the two just told above
    FEATURED
    GSTAR
    TOUCHARCADE
    REAL
    FEEDBACK
    GOLF
    BEGINNING
    THANKS

5. collasta

collasta Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2014
    #45 collasta, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    Getting strong AdVenture Capitalist vibes from this game. The problem is I sink so much time into that game I almost burned myself out on clickers! I'm glad to see a game with a prestige mechanic (reincarnation) as it seems like clickers recently have been leaving it out.

Currently on floor 73 and eyeing that reset. But I want to get to floor 100 first. I'll let it run overnight and see where I am after that cash infusion.
    Edit: just saw Billy Bob tell me that you can reincarnate after floor 100.

The two above are:
    BILLYBOB
    MAFGAMES

I have found:
    ILOVEBILLYBOB
    BIGHEADKNIGHT
    HAPPY
    AWESOME
    SHOWMETHEMONEY
    WONDERFUL
    SOFUN

6. mafgames

mafgames Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Thank you guys.... T_T

The Prince Billy Bob is featured at the best new games category in Google Play Store!!!
    We will work harder and harder to improve this game +_+
    Thank you so much!!!

7. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    When you made the font bigger you made it so we can't read half the stuff he says. It doesn't fit in the speech bubbles.

8. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    I forgot about this one. I know, I'm a lil late to the party. Downloading now.

9. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Ok I've played it through a few times now

There's a spot that's just AWFUL in the transition.... Collecting scales. When I first started playing that looked like it would be an awesome spot, to have a fast generator like that. Then I got there a few times and holy crap does that section suck since the hamster can't help you generate fast income and the scales are a HORRIBLE return on investment. You have to wait an ungodly amount of time for the Kill Spiders quest to generate enough income to get to Collect Claws.

It's a huge bottleneck and one that stops me from doing reincarnates more... That section sucks every time and you need to get through it to get a decent number of keys.

Btw to anyone wanting tips: get the hamster first. Like, out of anything gems-wise. He's absurdly OP.

10. collasta

Mar 16, 2014
    Is there any reason to restart on floor 120 over floor 100? 200? The reincarnate screen says you get x keys at floor 200 and y keys at floor 300.

11. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    The amount of keys you get goes up every floor. The numbers they show are just used to show you how much the amount grows
    Exponentially.

12. hellburner

hellburner New Member

Nov 15, 2015
    Alot of the treasure isnt working?

13. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Has anyone gotten the treasure that speeds you up and costs 500 keys? Is it worth it? I've been hoarding keys, not sure what to get.

14. collasta

Mar 16, 2014
    I didn't add this to my password post because I haven't been able to get working coupons from the hint.

"You should keep note of this: Fruit Names"

15. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Is it permenant ? If not I can't see it being worth that much

16. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I'm assuming that means the hero attacks slightly faster. That modifier applies to the animal Zaap according to its description.

I think it's meant to be a mid/late game ability with the high price.

17. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    I've tried a few names of fruit, like variations of banana since it's used in a joke, but nada.

On the swing speed reward, I'm pretty sure it helps. I've gotten it to the 1k mark and I seem to be swinging faster, but I don't have anything to compare it to lol. And it's expensive but not excessively so... My last reincarnate netted me 7k keys so...

18. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Btw hamster is a stroke of genius for this style of game.

I spend a lot more time than I should with this game open because I keep hoping hamster will do the high-paid quest.

He adds a very interesting mechanic to the genre.

19. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    #59 Cronk, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    Ok, played more and I'm getting a better feel for what works and what doesn't, IMO, so giving some feedback:

Whatever ratios used here skew the game in frustrating ways. These become supremely apparent in the 1-3min quests, with the wolves/turtles/mercenaries becoming an almost insurmountable obstacle, barring weeks of reincarnating.

Let's take wolves to start with. I have 25 golden eagles (250% gold bonus to quests) and 8 merchant masks (-8% costs). Wolves cost 283F, and net 4.2F every 2 mins. This means that after manually clicking the wolves to start the quest 68 times, I'll break even. Hamster can't help me much here since the payoff is so small (he helps most with long timers and huge payoffs). That means after 134mins of perfect play and quest clicking.... I've broken even.

Look... Most people are stopping here. In fact, no one is passed this point yet. Even if we DO overcome wolves, the very next quest is ONE minute. The next is ten. That's three quests in a row where you have to manually start quests for days at a time to advance. No one is gonna click quest starts for like a week, with the final payout being a reincarnation and starting all that over again (with some time shaved off for better economy)

Long story short, your short- timed quick quests kill the progression. These games aren't meant to be manually managed so much, so you need to up the timers a decent amount, and seriously consider changing the auto mechanics. The quick quests might not be as horrible if we could auto-start them, but that's mathematically impossible for all intents and purposes.

Game has promise but the progression is broken. I'd need an infathomable amount of keys to get passed this, and I'm not going to keep dealing with slow sections of fast quests to get those keys.

20. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    #60 Jayg2015, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    More Password Coupons:

ZAAP
    FINALFANTASY
    BYEGSTAR