iPad The Prince Billy Bob [FREE] Unique Clicker RPG !

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mafgames, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    #21 Ringerill, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    That's a strange but interesting way of playing a game : by letting it play by itself.
    Some people will not like that but now that I think, in games like Tiny Tower, you don't really do much but waiting. Maybe if in this game we could do something small by tapping (not spamming it like in Clickers) it could be more appealing. Why not putting some spells that you can cast like in Tap Titans with a refresh rate of 10 minutes or more?

Anyway I'm loving this game, the idea and the pixel Style is cool! But unfortunately I can't read all the jokes on my iPhone 4S because the text bubble is too small and I can't see the punch line...
    Also, does someone know if you buy a pet with gems before unlocking it through floors, will it get an upgrade when you reach that unlocking floor?
    Let me explain : when you reach floor 100 you get a pet, and after that you can upgrade it's effect with gems. So if I don't buy it and wait for floor 100 I get the 100% attack and I can get 100% more with 300 gems (total of 200%).
    But what if I had bought this pet before floor 100 with 200 gems? Would it have 200% attack when I reach floor 100 or do nothing new?

2. mafgames

mafgames Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Let me answer!!

Thank you for you feedback!!!! It helps us a lot :D
    The spell idea, I will consider it for the update!! Thank you!!
    And We will try to make the bubble bigger +_+

Pet part is like this.. After you buy the pet with gems, nothing will happen when you reach the floor....
    hmm... maybe I need to change the logic a bit? I will think more!!

Use free gem coupons that you can find it in Billy's dialogue and our twitter!!
    It will help you a lot :D

Hope you enjoy our game !!!!
    Have a nice day!!!!

3. Ringerill

Ringerill Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2012
    The logic is just fine, I was just curious.
    And yeah, I like the idea of hidden codes for coupons!
    Could I give an small clue for a code? It's a name of a certain hero...
    I do hope that more people will hear about this game, it's definitely worth to check it.

4. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Can I suggest raising the gold for killing enemies? It quickly becomes entirely irrelevant. For example at stage 74 I'm at now I get 2-3b per kill and my 2 minute quest is giving 2.4c. It's very unbalanced and it just gets worse and worse as you get deeper.

5. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #25 LordShad0wz, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    I can't agree with this more. I even bought the treasure that increases gold from kills and still it's just nothing

Also there has to be something more for us to do. Some type of tapping. Something. Also you've got to fix the ads. You are losing revenue. I should be able to see more than one ad every 15 minutes. No other game has this long of a period.

I say you put a space across the bottom where we can tap and let us do some godly damage lightning bolt damage or something. To help billy. Because why not. Lol

Edit sorry I uploaded the wrong picture and can't remove it! I had a funny one when I made it to the dragon on level 100 the first thing he said was he had to pee. I caught a screen capture and meant to post that.

Billy

Attached Files:

6. masterodin

masterodin New Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Loving the game so far! Couple questions:
    1. What does sleep mode toggle do?
    2. If the app is closed does everything still progress the same as if it was open? In other words do I need to leave my phone on all the time?

7. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Leaving the game on is the oh way to progress in the game technically. You can't move up in floors with the game closed.

It's good if you aren't planning on using your phone for awhile just plug it in and leave the game running. Since you can't lose at any stage, it's just a matter of how long to kill, you will slowly but surely advance in floors. This will maximize your reincarnation.

8. Praetorian

Praetorian Member

Aug 11, 2015
    Just started. Here are some things that would be nice to have. - option to increase font size as its hard to read on my 4s. Option to buy more then 1 quest upgrade at a time. When entering a coupon it should use your devices on screen keyboard as those letters are quite small. My main issue is everything being to small but it might be my device? iPhone 4s. I'm enjoying the game so far though good job

9. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    So many good games tonight! Fall out 4 and tomb raider have my attention but I'll try this and ravenous's new game tomorrow!

10. mafgames

mafgames Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Answer!!

Thank you for playing our game !!!!!!!

1. it reduces power consuming by dropping frame.
    2. When the app is closed, the quest already started will be finished 1 time.. yes 1 time only.. And Billy Bob is taking a rest.. he will not go further :D

Hope you enjoy our game!!!! Thank you ^_^

11. mafgames

mafgames Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    Thanks!!

Gold from monster is really nothing in the beginning.. yes I know :D
    But when you grow up a lot, you will find the amount of gold from monsters is larger than the gold from quests!!
    Maybe... after 30~40 reincarnation +_+

12. mafgames

mafgames Active Member

Jan 23, 2015
    I promise!!

I'm sure that I will make the font size bigger!!!
    And multiple upgrade.. it's good idea!! I will think carefully more +_+ Thank you for good idea!!!!!
    Thank you ^____^

13. ginkomanc

ginkomanc Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2013
    I'm loving it. Very polished game. I like these games where u just watch,level up and keep popping back to check how things are going.

14. Praetorian

Praetorian Member

Aug 11, 2015
    I really wish more stuff would continue to work while you have the game closed. I can't keep my phone plugged in 24/7. Quests should continue to complete as long as you have auto. The timer for free gems/gold should go down aswell. I went to sleep and woke up and discovered I couldn't get my free gems that is supposed to have a 1 hour cool down.

15. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #35 Son of Anarchy, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    Just letting you know that the spelling of 'Billy' is incorrect once downloaded and on the home screen. I'm pretty sure it's not meant to be 'Biily'.

16. kwangjae1029

kwangjae1029 Member

Mar 25, 2011
    I've been waiting for this game!
    Love it.

17. Xcode

Xcode Member

May 8, 2012
    hello everyone! just wondering if the Golden Key upgrade is worth investing 500 gems? thanks in advance.

18. Grimstone82

Grimstone82 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2011
    Northbrook, IL
    I agree, it kinda defeats the purpose of auto questing- why invest in an auto if you have to keep the game open to progress anyways?

19. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    I'm guessing the dev wants to avoid date-sploits, but IMO it's not worth trying to keep the integrity of the game intact at the cost of gameplay.

Either that or he simply didn't code for the game to run when closed.

20. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Need offline collecting