The Pond: A Pocket Frogs Trading Thread for Android

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by CygnetSeven, Apr 8, 2013.

1. JackaboomU

JackaboomU Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Thanks for the Peaches/Plums set. Interestingly, after I redeemed it, it went to the Strawberries set, then no Neon Insero! It went straight to Insero Rainbow. I'm holding on to Neon Insero just in case it comes up next, but that was weird. Meanwhile, I've got Color Wheel (the Florescos) ready, and will move on down the line from there.

aura, I've friended your nieces and am sending them some of the lower-level promotional frogs. :)

2. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I was wondering about that when I didn't receive it :)

Will send insero rainbow tomorrow, must get some sleep now!

3. razberryswirlz

razberryswirlz New Member

May 1, 2014
    Hello, new person to the forum. I'm looking for promotional frogs and can trade any frog I have that one is interested in. User ID is Razberryswirl1, I'm up to level 20. I just realized these existed and am working on completing the froggydex as well as completing the awards and weekly sets. I've not finished any weekly sets before and am wondering if you can get older sets to work on, or do you have to just complete the latest one and work backwards? TIA for adds or info.

4. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    You have to work backwards. :/

Sent you a friend request. I've got most of the promotional frogs.

5. razberryswirlz

razberryswirlz New Member

May 1, 2014
    I got the notification from my tablet, but it just opened the game. If I go to Mobage, through the game, it says no friend request and can't find you either.

6. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    That's because mobage sucks. #. I'll pm you with my email address.

7. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I cheated, I waited for Jack and then I just added you from.his friends list :)

I also added auraofmenaces' nieces.

Jack, I'm working slowly atm, but getting there. I'm now addicted to 2048, Doctor Who edition :D. Have sent you Glow in the Dark, just starting to breed Fine China now.
    I'm still one frog short on teen ninja frogs, forgot to write one down. I'll send you what I've already got, and potion the last one up.

8. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    I LOVE 2048! I'm totally obsessed with Frozen Free Fall too. Got it on my iPhone and my android tablet.

No rush on the sets -- they're ready when they're ready. Can you believe we're almost finished with all the sets? Almost at 2010, and that'll be it. End of an era.

9. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I'm just starting to breed the last set now. The bullseye set is in my MB, along with most of Autumn Evolution. It will be all over by Sunday :(

10. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    I couldn't wait and bred it today, sent it to you earlier. That's it, then. That's all she wrote.

11. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

What to do now?? :)

My next goal is 5000 frogs - less than 100 to go.

12. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

5 frogs left and I will have hit the 5000 mark and finished my final achievement :D

I'm currently breeding every type of frog to white albeo. No idea what I will do after that.

Thanks Jack and Razberryswirlz for the presents :)

13. rrm1012

rrm1012 New Member

Jun 1, 2014
    Could someone send me a few species. I need hennae, gemma, and tribus. My mobage id is rrm1012. Thank you very much.

14. lyndi

lyndi New Member

Sep 10, 2014
    #94 lyndi, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
    Mobage ID: heytabie

EDIT: Someone is sending me the ones I needed from another thread. :)

15. Ajax4life

Ajax4life New Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Hey guys. Idk if you're still playing but i thought i'd give it a try. I'm missing some breeds that i really need to complete my froggydex and later my sets. The breeds I need are (I'm only lv 10 so far): Lanterna, Tribus, Glacio, Obaro, Ludo, Dextera and Bulla. I would be happy with any of these breeds and if you want i could send any other frog up until level 10 back. My mobage username is kieleke. Hope some of you still play this awesome game!