The Pond: A Pocket Frogs Trading Thread for Android

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by CygnetSeven, Apr 8, 2013.

1. JackaboomU

JackaboomU Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Thank you for the Bulla! Sent you the starter set for Road Signs.

I'm starting on Maori Tattoo but there's an Obaro in there so I might get hung up a moment while waiting on that.

2. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    #62 JackaboomU, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
    dlstar, I got an Obaro from another player on Mobage!! Will send it to you with the Maori Tattoo set when it's hatched. :D

Edited to add - she also sent me a Dextera! Wooooot!! Will forward one to you when it's hatched, too.

3. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Got them both, woohoo!! Thank you :)

I've saved up almost 100 million coins, will continue on with sets once I reach the magic number. Sold the road signs cos I didn't check first :( but I won't make the same mistake with the Maori tattoo!

Have started on sailboat race already.

4. sportikaa

sportikaa New Member

Feb 17, 2014
    #64 sportikaa, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
    I bought an ACER A500 from China and it is running on the Android OS. Unfortunately, it has all default apps that i don't need, plus i can't download anything from the android market. So is there anyway i can set the software so its like i bought it form the U.S.?

5. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    Dlstar, little warning that I'm sending the Quilting set today. Usually I try to send starter sets, so as not to flood your mailbox, but this one is 8 different colors of Quilta.

Thanks for all the recent frogs!

6. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Thanks Jack! I'm all caught up to you now, got the Tesla Coil growing up, and the Temple Run starters are in my MB. I can see that you've got the Happy 2013 set growing, have you started on Bubbly and Fireworks yet?

Will do some short term breeding whilst we figure out how to proceed (if you want to keep going as a team!!)

I'm now up to 10% of the dex, 3338 frogs. :D

7. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    That was fast! Maybe we could switch off sets. Like you do Bubbly, I'll do Giving Gifts, and so on. Sound good?

8. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me, I'll start on Bubbly later today, gotta do some housework in between laying on the couch and moaning about being sick :(

I'll be sending you some bovis, dextera and roboris later too. Just cos I can :)

9. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    Sweet! I just got an extra green Ceres Fortuno, really good racer in android. Sending you that one later! #

10. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Bubbly is growing up, figure can both do frogdeer on our own so I'll make a start on lights in the tree and Indian corn.

11. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    OK I'll do First Snow & then Harvest. Giving Gifts is ready as soon as Bubbly is ready to leave the hab. :)

12. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

dammit, accidentally sold the green folium ornatus :(

sets are coming along nicely tho :) really enjoying having lower level frogs in them!

13. illusioner

illusioner New Member

Mar 30, 2014
    #73 illusioner, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    I'm in desperate need of Glacio and Bulbus for the Happy Holiday 2013 set, if anybody has some they can send my way. Please please please!

Mobage name is illusioner.

14. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    Sent you a request.

15. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    Dlstar, I'm going out of town next week and not sure if I'll have wifi, so trading sets might slow down a bit. Frog on!

16. illusioner

illusioner New Member

Mar 30, 2014
    Thank you JackaboomU!

17. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Jackaboom,

I noticed today on the page I reference the weekly sets from (http://pocketfrogs.wikia.com/wiki/Weekly_Sets) that week 20 in the 2011 sets has two sets listed.

Week 20 -

Strawberries
    4x (Red, Maroon) Folium Ornatus

Neon Insero
    Black (Callaina, Aurum, Folium, Floris) Insero

Not sure which one is the correct one? I've got weeks 27 and 25 growing in my habs, waiting for 34 & 33 to grow up, 32 and 30 to make it out of the MB, 29 and 28 to make it into the MB :) Let me know if there any of these you DON'T need me to send to you.

Hope you had a good Easter!

18. auraofmenaces09

May 27, 2012
    Student
    #78 auraofmenaces09, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    Hello,

Hello everyone.
    I recognize a few of you for I play on my iphone.
    My nieces are 9 and 10 and I have recently gotten them addicted.

I can't add them because I play on IOS.
    Would anyone be willing to add them and send them a frog once in a while?
    I can't seem to get their accounts to add each other and I am not sure why? Any help would be appreciated!

Their mobage names are:
    Lovebrookelynn57
    And
    Peanutgirl23

19. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    dlstar, just saw your message - I'm not sure what to do there with the Strawberries/Neon Insero set. Must have been an extra set they threw in that week for some reason. According to my calculations (!) that should be my set anyway - you're doing Avocado, then I've got Prismatics already bred & ready to go, then you do Blueberries, I do Neon Veru, you do Peaches/Plums, and I do Strawberries/Neon Insero. They're both really easy, & you're really patient, so I can do both of them & send to you in due course.

Aura, I tried to add your nieces but the Mobage interface is really confusing & wouldn't let me. I know I did it once before for illusioner, but now I can't seem to find/remember how I did it. I'll pm you my email address and maybe they can add me on their end. I'm lousy with frogs and would be happy to sling a few their way. :D

20. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I've now sent you avocado, blueberries are half grown, will send those tomorrow. I've just bred peaches and plums. Will start on I serious rainbow in the morning.