The Pond: A Pocket Frogs Trading Thread for Android

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by CygnetSeven, Apr 8, 2013.

1. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I have FroYo's ready to go now too - do you want them or are you not ready for them?

Working on Summer Fruits now, then whatever comes next... Henna!

2. JackaboomU

JackaboomU Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    #42 JackaboomU, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
    You can send them. I'm ready. #

Cetacea, just sent you Rainbolts set.

3. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    Cetacea, sending Lightbulbs your way. Then I've got to get Frog Rock done in a big hurry before tomorrow night's set messes me up. Do you want that one when I'm done?

Dlstar, I got FroYo, thank you!

4. Cetacea30

Cetacea30 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    That would be great. My mailbox isn't upgraded yet so I am a bit slow but I will upgrade soon. Thanks Jack and Dlstar

5. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

summer fruits are almost done now too, shall I send them on? then I will start work on the new set :)
    Henna will be another day or so.

6. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    Hmm, I just realized that I'm going to have to get through Scorching, The Blues, Nose Art, and Checkers before I can cash in FroYo or any sets beyond. I'm kind of scratching my head over what to do about them. I don't really want to feel pressured to hurry up & breed all those sets, especially since some of them have last-level frogs that I'm not going to get my hands on for ages. So maybe I should just get off the Back Sets chain and focus on filling Requests instead. Thanks though, dlstar, I appreciate your generosity!

Cetacea, do you want FroYo anyway? I figure I'll just catalogue those frogs and get back to that set whenever I can. Hoping to send Frog Rock on to you any minute now.

7. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

in that case, I'll.send both of you starter sets for summer fruits and henna, that way you'll at least have the frogs in your froggydex and/or catalogue when you do need them. simples. :D

8. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    OK, sounds good.

Also I'm happy this week's set is within my reach! Cornus, Templum, Skeletos, & Papilio are all frogs I've got in habs. Very nice.

9. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Thanks for the set frogs! It was a lovely surprise. I've slowed down a bit - more hours at work this week, plus the usual life stuff :)

I'm continuing on with backsets, I'll send starter frogs to both you and Cetacea as I go.

10. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    Sounds good. Just finished Halloween 2013, will send you a starter of that. If you come across an Arcus or Tessera, I could use one for the Blues set I'm working on next. Thanks!

11. Cetacea30

Cetacea30 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Turns out I get to keep my iphone so I will be abandoning android pocket frogs for now. Thanks for the frogs though!

12. justusdogs

justusdogs New Member

Oct 3, 2013
    dextera

Just Realized I Don't Have One!!!! Can Someone Send Me One? I Have Everything Else So If You Need Anything Let Me Know! Tia :)

13. DecemberBabe80

DecemberBabe80 New Member

Dec 13, 2013
    #53 DecemberBabe80, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
    I used to play this on my iphone but since all the changes im having to start over. Any help with getting new frogs will be appriciated.

Mobage name... DecemberBabe80

14. trcarlton79801

trcarlton79801 New Member

Feb 11, 2014
    frogs needed

I'm in need of Marinus, Dextera, Obaro and Bulla. No color preference.
    trcarlton79801
    Thank you!

15. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I have sent you both requests, have only recently come back to PF as I was on a break (got distracted by other games.)

I don't have all the limited frogs yet, but I can send you tribus, lanterna, glacio, ludo, marinus, geminus, bulla, orbis, persona, vinaceus, gyrus, trivium, bulbus and signum.

I DO NOT have dextera or obaro yet, they are the only 2 I'm missing now.

cheers, Dlstar

16. trcarlton79801

trcarlton79801 New Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Thank you, dlstar! :D

17. rozen-kreuz

rozen-kreuz New Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Could I have a tribus, vinaceus, trivium, bulbus, and signum.

I have the geminus, bulla, orbis, obaro, persona, and gyrus.

Mobage name: rozen-kreuz

18. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Could not find that id on Mobage. Either you'll have to add me from your end, or pm me with the email address you use with Mobage. :)

I have signum in my habitats atm but I'll have to clone the rest for you.

19. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    #59 JackaboomU, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    I need an Obaro and a bulla, will happily trade some of the others for them. I couldn't add you from mobage, either, though. Will send a pm with my email.

Dlstar, it's great to see you've come back to the game. Thanks for the many frogs! Edit: are you still doing weekly sets? I'm on Road Signs and would be happy to forward it on to you if you need that one or future sets.

20. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

#60 dlstar, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    Got a bulla in my MB, will send it tomorrow :)

Also have a tribus ready for rozen-kreuz once s/he is in my friends list, plus a bulbus and a trivium in the MB as well.

I've caught up on the sets from whilst I was away from PF and my next set is Sailboats. I'm actually breeding fortuno's and emblema for cash at the moment, as I want to have plenty of coin for cloning set frogs later on. That makes me about 7 sets behind you, but feel free to send them on anyway.