The Pond: A Pocket Frogs Trading Thread for Android

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by CygnetSeven, Apr 8, 2013.

1. 303586

303586 New Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Awesome!! Thank you so very much! I can't wait to breed them into the perfect colors :)

2. ohrly

ohrly Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Norway
    Hehe, enjoy :D

3. 303586

303586 New Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Thanks

Thank you so much for the frogs :)
    How do I send frogs to other people? I'd like to return the favor someday if I can.

4. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Hi There!

I've been a long time Pocket Frog player on iPhone, but very recently swapped over to an Android phone. I've started a new game, and am rapidly heading for level 9 now. I'm quite happily working through on my own but am missing trading a bit, so if anyone would like to be a casual trader my Mobage id is dlstar71.

5. GlacioH

GlacioH New Member

Aug 14, 2013
    Lanterna

I will Trade a Glacio for one:).

6. Reinemann2

Reinemann2 New Member

Sep 28, 2013
    Help

Hello all been playing frogs for awhile lvl 32.... Some how I missed getting a Signum or Marinus, so if any can help my Mobage name is Reinemann2

Thanks in advance.:D

7. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I have sent you a friend request... I only have the Marinus though, haven't gotten a Signum yet. I will be at work gor the next 8 hours or so, will check and send when I get home (or can find time for a break) :)

8. justusdogs

justusdogs New Member

Oct 3, 2013
    I'm Level 41 and also missed Marinus and Signum :( My Mobage name is loridfitz.

TIA!!

Please, please, please....

9. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I've sent you a friend request, but can only send you the Marinus. Still need a Signum myself.

10. Meslomeslo

Meslomeslo Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Wow, there is pocket frogs on android? That is good.

11. justusdogs

justusdogs New Member

Oct 3, 2013
    I've Sent You You A Signum But You Sent Me A Gemini, I Need A Marinus. Thanks :)

12. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

Whoops, so many new friends on my list I missed that. I have one in my habs, I'll send it straight away.

Thank you very much for the Signum too, I've already shared it with another friend in need.

13. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

I'm slowly working on back sets and at the moment I have Frog Rock sitting in my habs. One Persona and Cornus, and an Americano are already spoken for but does anyone want a starter set?

14. JackaboomU

JackaboomU Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Waves at dlstar!! :) Just came by to say hi & thanks!

15. Cetacea30

Cetacea30 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Hey JackaboomU and dlstar, I just got an android phone so thought I'd add you guys to my PF game on it. I tried to add you dlstar but it had an error so maybe you can add me. My Mobage name is also Cetacea30. Jackaboom, what's yours, or can you maybe add me?

16. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    Mobage seems to add by email address. I'll pm you mine. So excited you're on it now!

17. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    Dlstar, thanks for the Vicis and Coclearis! I'm finding that this version of the game gives me fewer gifts than the i0S version, so I'm blasting through levels without ever picking up most of the frogs in that level. Coclearis is one of those. :)

18. dlstar

dlstar Well-Known Member

You're welcome. If there's anything else specific you need let me know... I know at one stage I was hunting for frogs from 3 levels I'd managed to level up so quickly, without having a lot of pond time as well. :D

The only frogs I'm missing now are lower level potion frogs - dextera, gyrus, probably a couple of others I can't think of right now. Just gotta wait for them to show up in the market. Some breeds definitely show up more often than others. :rolleyes:

I have Rainbolt and Lightbulbs all growed up and ready for taming... I'll send them to you first, and then you can pass them on to Cetacea if she wants them please?

19. Cetacea30

Cetacea30 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2013
    Yes please :)

20. JackaboomU

Apr 27, 2013
    Sounds good to me! Thank you!