Universal The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt (by Home Net Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JacekS, Jun 5, 2016.

1. keanu

keanu New Member

Sep 2, 2016
    #101 keanu, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    some developer info pls

HI, i Think its amazing what you guys achieved with just 2 people in half a year.

could you give some info on the programs you used to develop this game?,,,unity? 3d's max?,,
    etc,,,

the game is so beautifull and amazing.

thanks i'm really enjoying it,
    regards from london.

2. Bryngin Mordeth

Bryngin Mordeth New Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Outstanding game.

I have beaten the storyline and bought all the maps. Switching over to exploring is keeping the game fresh. I'm clearing the rivers of Brazil right now. Since everyone wants to kill me it stays lively on those voyages. Kudos.

3. Hextejas

Hextejas New Member

Feb 16, 2017
    My premium ship has disappeared !!!!

I fought a pirate ship, transferred all the loot and sailed for home.
    Too late did I realize that you can't capture a pirate ship.
    Regretfully, my premium ship is now nowhere to be found.
    I like your game but this sux and I would like to get my ship back.
    I bought it with real $$$$ as well as upgrades.
    Please give me another or recover my original.

Thanks

4. emansuleman

emansuleman New Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Guys, I Need Help to find my lost Ships in Open World!

Guys! Please someone help me! I need to find my ships! I've lost my ships after i attacked a cargo ships.. I brought 4 ships when i am going to took that cargo ships.. And unfortunately, i forgot that we can just commanding maximum of 4 ships.. And after i took that cargo ships, i just clicked to sail to the nearest port to sell that cargo ships. But after i sell it, i lost one of my ships that i used to jacked the cargo ship before.. I have looked around the open worlds, and i still cannot find it.. I've also counting my total ships, and my lost ships is still on the list and counted as 1.. I have total of 31 ships, But when i counted it on the maps, the total ships was only 30.. And i still lost that one ships,, it's snow with fully upgraded gears.. Still in my list but i cannot find it both in ports or open world..
    So anyone please, if u have suggestions, i need your opinion and your help to find my ships :( please help me guys