Out Now The Pinball Wizard (by Frosty Pop)

Discussion in 'Apple Arcade' started by Boardumb, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    [​IMG]

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #2 ste86uk, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Wizard Pinball may interest you if you like pinball or even just RPG mechanics in games. At first I was getting a bit bored with it seeming like a simple pinball game but with a wizard instead.

But you okay to progress as far as you can up the tower before you die to monsters or falling off the tower etc and when you do you keep your earned gold and exp which levels up your wizard increasing his stats like health and attack. You also unlock skills so far I’ve only got two one passive and one active and you can upgrade those skills with your gold to have a better effect. So I feel like I want to play more and see where it goes and how much the skills come into it as it looks like there are a lot to unlock.

But with all that said I still don’t feel like I have to go back to this game or can’t wait to get on it I just simply feel it’s worth more time before I judge it. But I’m sure some will find a game they love here.

3. SpacePenguinBot

Nov 15, 2013
    This is the game I’ve played the most of. It’s great for short gaming sessions, and you’re always earning XP and coins for upgrades.

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Thanks for suggesting this one. It’s really good. Nice original spin on pinball. Very addictive

5. abelkl

abelkl Member

Sep 22, 2019
    Male
    Brilliant game, would be interested if they added more levels! Keep grinding, some abilities really change the game