The Paladin’s Story- Mobile Singleplayer RPG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Plundergames, Feb 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Been testing this for a few days now and I am really, really, having fun with this game.
    The combat at first I thought was a bit cheesy and sluggish but after playing for some time and getting the hang of it I now love it.

What makes it so enjoyable is that you are not frantically swiping all over the place to perform special moves. You get just enough time to carefully follow the opponents moves and counter attack as necessary. It is not necessary to perform convoluted swipes and taps to make special moves, even though you do use these, it requires more of a precise timed use of a swipe or tap.
    I would normally shy away from this sort of combat but it has been perfectly implemented in this game for a touchscreen.
    Mind you I am testing it on a large iPad Pro so your milage may vary depending on the device.

There is quite a lot of depth as well regarding the skills your character can choose and heaps of equipment drops as well. The story is fine and the humour is actually pretty darn funny at times.
    There are lots of quests and your over world map clearly shows where you need to head to complete them.
    The current presentation is superb and I have not come across any bugs at all.

It might sound strange but the game is so good I actually want to stop testing it and wait for the final release so I can pay and play it properly...... hopefully real soon :rolleyes:

2. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #22 stubbieoz, Mar 15, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2020
    Has anyone who has this beta made it past lvl 15?
    I have a question :D

EDIT;
    Doesn’t matter. The dev answered my question.