The Mystery of Haunted Hollow 2 - 25 Promo Codes giveaway!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by PointClick_MysteryGames, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    In the thread says that first 25 people:) I was just curious about it XD

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #22 Lavender, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    Seriously???

It is still from 2016!

You must be new. Most likely, the dev gave out codes privately to members that sent him a pm.

As geniusx wrote: don't ask for codes.
    The devs kindly post codes or give them out to promote their app. NOT to give away their hard work and lose potential income.

Only ask for codes if the developer has recently invited people to do so.
    Take a code; post that you took it (so other members don't waste their time time trying to redeem it and so the dev knows as well) and thank the dev. Come back and leave some feedback in the thread for the dev.

Don't bump an old thread unless you have new information to add.

And.... not everyone agrees with me on this... but most do (especially members who have been with touch arcade for a while).... and quite honestly, I don't care. LOL!!....... don't gripe, whine or complain because you didn't get a code. Seriously... it makes you look bad and like a beggar.
    When someone posts 'All the codes are gone and not everyone said thank you....' it is almost always someone that did not get a code that makes a complaint.
    This is an open forum. Non members see the posts as well. It is advantageous to the developer to openly post codes because there is more exposure that way.

Think of it as first come first serve.

Good luck to you.