Universal The Muscle Hustle (By Foxglove Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by AmazinDave, Nov 1, 2017.

1. articulate

articulate Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2010
    #81 articulate, Nov 10, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Current top leaderboards (minus the cheaters... yeah 1 round clear in 3 round bout). Far as I can tell. Still stuck on 14-9, have Icebreaker, Shady Cady, Tiny Tower, Trainyard Dynamite, and Icebreaker (there’s a guy using 3 Icebreakers, two heel and one face iirc) as most used.

Pretty much all the superstars are represented. Maybe except Lady Haze, Mad Mike, Serpent Woman, and Odette (seen only one, and a pity imo, I think Odette’s the strongest lightweight in terms of skill set. But just imo).

Personally. I’m short on hustlebucks. But my superstar team is Icebreaker, Victoria, Shady Cady. Need more bucks to make Icebreaker 5*. And max out Victoria and Cady. And..... any chance those 3-5* coach missions come more often? 11 days away to Cady’s turn. I’ll be old by then!

2. Googgi78

Googgi78 Active Member

Dec 30, 2014
    GOTW without question!

I’m really loving this game so far and the timer system the devs have used here. Hopefully this style of timers in f2p is picked up by others in the future.

Feel free to add me: 86016

3. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    wahou how a char 2 star can kill my 2 char 4star in multiplayer game in one lauch ??

cheat ?

4. AmazinDave

AmazinDave Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 5, 2016
    Sounds suspicious. Do you remember any details? What wrestler, level, etc...?

5. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    this happen to me 2 times in 10 min... i ll share username next time.

but every time its something like user12455 with a number

6. AmazinDave

AmazinDave Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 5, 2016
    better DM me instead of posting here for that. Thanks.

7. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Has anyone ever pulled a superstar from the amateur draft packs or is a Pro the best you’ll get?
    I’ve got a feeling I know the answer already.

8. articulate

Apr 10, 2010
    Hope the game’s profitable enough to do something because it’s getting a tad stale imo. Just a tad. But there’s already not much to do besides farming capstone gear.

Btw, is there an upper limit on stats? For example, Cady’s speed/range is actually outside the screen for me now. Is the sky the limit?

Though there doesn’t seem to be a point in going for anything else but 6% attack with capstone gear.

9. Cytona

Cytona Member

Nov 8, 2017

Add me I need help clearing campaigns :)

10. thefub

thefub Member

Apr 5, 2013
    I have been enjoying the game for about a week now. One of the complaints I have is with the chair shots during multiplayer mode. They do not need to be there. I have had numerous matches were it stopped either me or an opponent from a come from behind victory. I am not sure what the intended purpose was but I can say it does not keep an even playing field nor make it more strategic game.

11. AmazinDave

AmazinDave Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 5, 2016
    Cady (and most others) can hypermax at 10% above their regular max. That's not supposed to be off screen though! :D

As for more stuff to do, there's definitely more on the way, though I'm kind of amazed how fast some of you have been getting through the single player stuff. Have you done much PvP yet? Last I checked competition is still a bit thin in the second arena, most people haven't gotten there yet.

12. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    Your current limited time $4.99 offer says it comes with 10 gold bars in a pop up outside of the in game store, while the box advertising it in the store says 50.

13. AmazinDave

AmazinDave Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 5, 2016
    Doh! Thanks, will fix that.

14. Cytona

Cytona Member

Nov 8, 2017
    I feel like I’ve been screwed over by RNG pretty hard, my 6 superstars I’ve got have been 3 green, 2 yellow and 1 red. All the 3 greens are Slitherine Yertle (Lightweight), 2 yellows are Odette Rothbert (lightweight) and Bruno (Med), Shady Cady (med) unfortunately is Heel, which i feel is inferior to his Face counterpart because of the Piercer + Countdown Synergy.
    My heart was broken when I saw yet another Slitherine yesterday, which isn’t that good to begin with :eek:

15. articulate

Apr 10, 2010
    #95 articulate, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    An example of off screen stats. I also don’t have any speed capstone gear. Working on getting his last hall of fame statute.

[​IMG]

As for things to do. Heh. PvP is a little bleh for me, cheaters aside (it’s annoying in pvp especially since a loss is an instant 15 minute timer). I only really play for the loot bag. Maybe implementing a season ranking with #1 giving 110 gold at the end of a season would be good incentive. I’ve no real drive to play otherwise.

I think I got screwed over too my first pull. Got Bruno and Don, face and heel. Only on my second did I strike pay dirt, all face Cady, Icebreaker, and Victoria. Even then though, heel Icebreaker and Victoria are superior imo. Yours are somewhat cringy, but I think you can pull something out of it. There are people running around with 3 Icebreakers in 1 team, no cd reduction there and no face/heel bonuses even!

16. Maillard55

Maillard55 Member

Jun 6, 2014
    Yes, but that's AFTER you get into the match -- same as the pause menu, which lets you see the chart so you know who is strong against who. In the special matches, it's easier to know you're fighting certain guys/gals because it basically says who you're going up against, but in single player, I'd like to see the archetypes before going into the match so I can effectively build my team against those opponents' weaknesses. Plus, with all of these types of "element" games, it's sometimes hard to remember what beats what when it differs depending on the game (blue over yellow in one game vs. blue vs. red in another...).

17. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    So, which is correct?

Attached Files:

18. AmazinDave

AmazinDave Active Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 5, 2016
    50. The pop-up is wrong.

19. thefub

thefub Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Please devs, rethink the chair shots in multiplayer. The chair shots I am talking about are the ones towards the end of the match.
    I cannot be the only one that thinks these are not needed. As I posted before, these do not balance the game nor allow for come from behind victories.

20. shiftdelete

shiftdelete Active Member

Apr 6, 2010
    add me

user ID: 142489