The March 2017 RPG Reload Play-Along: Lunar Silver Star Story Touch

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Shaun Musgrave, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Rabendoppel

Rabendoppel Member

Jan 16, 2017
    It has been more than two weeks, and you might ask yourself what Alex and his friends have been doing all this time.
    That is a very good question.

IMG_0113.jpg

The task sounded easy: find all 4 dragons and pass their trials. Then you may call yourself dragonmaster, and everything is hunky-dory. Or so they say.

What the story masters forgot to mention are all those places you can get lost in in between, full of lovely and caring creatures. :eek:

IMG_0101.jpg

And all the side errands these good-natured, gullible kids are send on - how many friends and other useful tools can you loose on the way to meet some dragons?
    It is funny how they all keep stressing this is a bunch of kids, but they still get all the good information in the pubs.

IMG_0093.jpg

I am happy for Alex that he finally met with his second dragon last Sunday.

IMG_0109.jpg

Two down, two to go. This must be easy now, right?

But wait - someone mentioned that they barely managed to beat the last boss at level 50 or so. Levelling up hasn't been high on the agenda lately, the learning curve seems to be getting steeper by the minute. And my group of friends is barely at level 27 now. Well, there goes the goal to finish within the month. :p

Again, this is not surprising. Someone mentioned right at the beginning this game takes 35 hours. When you are new to this sort of game, you can easily triple that number - the first time round you simply have to talk to everyone and try everything to find the things that matter. And that is all the fun :)

2. falcon815

falcon815 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    That was me with the close call against the final boss at level 51. I wouldn't worry too much right now if I were you - I finished the red dragon dungeon at level 24. The opening of the blue dragon dungeons are a great place to level. By the time I finished up with the blue dragon, I was level 31.

3. Rabendoppel

Rabendoppel Member

Jan 16, 2017
    March is long gone, but the March game is still going strong. Looks like I am more the bi-monthly play-along type :)

Alex has made some progress - he met with the blue dragon (at level 30).

IMG_0120.jpg IMG_0123.jpg

He proceeded to meet with the black dragon and spent some time in some kind of holiday resort on the way.

IMG_0133.jpg IMG_0125.jpg

Seems like being top of the class of one of those monster-avoidance classes is not the most useful achievement in the skillset of a dragonmster, though.
    At the moment, Alex is a bit upset about being instantly killed every time he gets himself promoted.

IMG_0140.jpg

Maybe he should spent some time in the cave and level up. But then again, that seems kind of boring. With another month to go, I think I will try to figure out whether anyone has any tricks left up their sleeves that I missed so far.

IMG_0138.jpg

4. korossyl

korossyl Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    I love the Blue Dragon :D