The March 2017 RPG Reload Play-Along: Lunar Silver Star Story Touch

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Shaun Musgrave, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Winter9

Winter9 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    I don't have any helpful items on me. Guess I will try changing the party formation or head back to town. Thank you! Been in the sewers for days now lol

2. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    #82 nkx, Mar 12, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    Go to the magic shop the west part of the city buy a star and healing. Approx 7 sword dance with vigor bring him down also make sure Alex and Lina have the best weapon and armor. I only had to use two stars one for Alex and Luna.

3. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Do cascade song on Alex and vigor sword dance should do approx 250 damage. Just got to the magic city of vane

4. Winter9

Feb 1, 2011
    I killed it!! :-D

5. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Nice! Do the same strategy for the next boss Alex is the go too guy in this Raph so far

6. Winter9

Feb 1, 2011
    Yep, definitely! How far are you?

7. korossyl

korossyl Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Vane has wonderful music (too).

8. Rabendoppel

Rabendoppel Member

Jan 16, 2017
    A week has passed, and Alex and friends have been promoted to level 17 and got as far as the Nanza Barrier.

IMG_0087.jpg

They are in surprising good health, considering they have been utterly defeated more times than I can count on their way - sometimes just individually, sometimes collectively.
    There are some nasty beasties around that world of theirs.
    I knew I would not want to play this game without a save button :p

It's hard to write about this adventure without giving anything away for the other newcomers - figuring things out by myself is all the fun!
    Save often and experiment with the abilities of the team - sometimes the results can be surprising. And never trust the AI ;)

This might sound patronizing, but the pseudo-dialogues never end the way I would have wanted.
    COME ON, KIDS! Giving that dragon diamond away without first having the money in hand (or at least sight) was plain stupid! What did they expect to happen? It's not that they had not been warned about the dubious business practices in Meribia. But no, they wouldn't listen... The sewer is all that they deserved! :mad:

As I said, Alex and friends are now at the Nanza Barrier and a bit lost as to where to go next. I have an inkling which direction I will have to try next - it's more or less by exclusion principle, though. Listen carefully to everything people tell you, I say. But no - they keep forgetting all the important stuff. Serves them right that they have to run back and forth all the time! :rolleyes:

Keep going, folks, you are not alone! We might not all check in regularly, but we're still here :cool:

9. Winter9

Feb 1, 2011
    Wow I spent waaay to long in the sewers! I'm level 17 too and you are further than I am ^^

10. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Still in Vane but going to play some tonight

11. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Awesome update

12. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    A really good read. #

13. Winter9

Feb 1, 2011
    Dear Diary.

Today we came upon another monster to beat. It would have been just fine, but I forgot to stock my inventory.. again..

14. Winter9

Feb 1, 2011
    Finally finished swamp. Had some mp issues.

I seem to take long with this game because bosses take me loong. I keep forgetting those starlights lol.

15. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Same here the swamps is tough spot

16. Winter9

Feb 1, 2011
    Did you finish it yet? The swamps I mean.

17. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Not yet which sucks I'm going to try tonight how far are you now

18. Winter9

Feb 1, 2011
    I'm a little further, but not too far. I will try to play some today. Juggling three rpg's :p

19. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Yeah I'm juggling too will try to get some game on today

20. Winter9

Feb 1, 2011
    I'm farther in, but definitely not able to finishing this month. It's okay though, I just take my time with rpg's. I usually spend double the amount of time on them than others somehow :p