The March 2017 RPG Reload Play-Along: Lunar Silver Star Story Touch

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Shaun Musgrave, Mar 2, 2017.

1. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    Posting attachments is broken in the TA app. You have to go to the website.

2. Winter9

Winter9 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Thank you :)

Noy much time for serious adventuring today, but we reached Meribia and after talking to a bazillion people and checked a dozen shops we met both a scary fortuneteller and a cocky , but very important person who wouldn't mind me marrying his daughter. Tomorrow hopefully we're ready to leave the buzzling town for new and exiting areas.

3. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Hey guys this thread inspired me to get the game. I just got Luna but how to give items to the rest of the team it's all on Alex.

4. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    First open the menu. Then tap the yellow bag icon. Next choose the person that has the item you want to give and then tap Give. Tap the item and then tap the person you want to give the item to.

Wow. Typing it out like that shows how complicated it is. They could have done a better job with that.

5. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Oh wow lol I completely missed the give option.
    Thank you

6. falcon815

falcon815 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    I would recommend for those having trouble with the interface to try poking around the menu system in portrait mode for a while. The menus and how they work might make a little more sense when you have to use the D-pad and buttons instead of just tapping. After all, that's how the menus were designed in the first place.

7. Winter9

Feb 1, 2011
    Forcing my way through the sewers today and grinding for a bit.

8. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Finally got to the cave but I'm getting owned! Any tips please. I'm no noob to RPGs but noob to lunar saga.

My characters are almost dead after two three fights.

Also Shaun do you know if the developer will update the app?

9. Tonk Montana

Tonk Montana Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2010
    Don't worry bro. I am still stuck in the cave too. The game seems pretty unforgiving. I don't know if I should exit and buy supplies or keep going. I feel like there is an area I need to get those bear things to break the ice blocks to get to...but I can't get them to attack them. ...

10. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    i'm at meryod forest trying to find the guy that we have to do a trial for to be in the thief guild. all my characters are level 21 so are monsters suppose to be doing 80+ damage and 2 shot-ing my characters? this game is extremely hard i have to keep going back to the shrine to heal and then come back

11. falcon815

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    Yep, that sounds about right, especially if you're referring to the bee enemies in that forest. Their normal attack isn't bad but their poison sting is going to do 70-80 a shot. The forest near Meryod is a pain. That's not a bad place to grind a bit if you come in from the south and do nothing but fight the bees, then run away and heal up. Go nuts using your MP (Flash Cut, your most expensive area spells like Blizzard, whatever Kyle can do), you'll be headed back out to heal anyway.

12. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Hey I grinded in the cave until I had enough money to upgrade my weapons and armour. I now past the weird woods and at the old hag trying to get the sea map

13. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Hey I grinded in the cave until I had enough money to upgrade my weapons and armour. I now past the weird woods and at the old hag trying to get the sea map

Regarding the ice blocks you need to line up those goblins to run into the ice. Get close and let them bash into the ice

14. falcon815

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    Also, I will point out my early-game tip from earlier in the topic. Sell off that Star Light you start with to help buy new equipment in Burg. You need the equipment more than you need one lousy MP restorative.

15. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    #75 nkx, Mar 10, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
    The boat has sailed off to Merbia

How is everyone else doing???
    I guess no one is really playing anymore

16. Winter9

Feb 1, 2011
    Playing! Just spent way too much time in sewers. trying to beat a boss.

17. Winter9

Feb 1, 2011
    And got kicked again.. I'm level 16 and that sewers boss kill me again and again. Any tips?

18. falcon815

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    As luck would have it, I had a save there. I went back and checked out what I did.

My characters were all level 13. I had three Healing Nuts on Luna and two Star Lights and a Healing Nut on Alex. My equipment loadout:

Alex: Broad Sword, Iron Shield / Helmet / Armor, Flame Ring
    Luna: Longbow, Leather Armor, Scarf
    Ramus: Longbow, Leather Armor, Pot Lid

I suggest spreading out your party to avoid any area of effect attacks. I had Alex in the upper left corner, Ramus in the lower left, and Luna in the lower right.

I barely squeaked out the win at level 13 all around by using Vigor on Alex twice to start the battle, then going to town with Sword Dance while Luna kept his HP up. I did have to restore Alex's MP a bit to get enough damage done. Ramus just attacked when he had the chance, otherwise he just served as a meat shield.

19. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Nice thanks for the update I just got to the sewers. I'm level 12 so going to level a bit

20. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    I just beat him very hard boss! Vigor Alex then sword dance that boss until he dies use Luna and Ramus for healing. When Alex mana is not enough for dance use the star to get mana. I was level 13 all characters