The Magician's Handbook: Cursed Valley Codes!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by G5 Entertainment, Jul 17, 2012.

1. G5 Entertainment

G5 Entertainment Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Game giveaway – 1 day only! We're giving away codes for The Magician's Handbook: Cursed Valley for iPhone and iPad!

There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle…. Which one do you prefer? Has something miraculous ever happened to you? Tell us why you believe/don’t believe in miracles for a chance to win!

5 random people to comment below will win a free copy of The Magician's Handbook: Cursed Valley and will embark on the brain-bending, hidden object adventure with unlimited replay ability!

Along with your story, please, specify the device you would like to play on.
    Hurry hurry!

[​IMG]

2. xbeta

xbeta Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2011
    Thanks for the giveaway again! Super love G5 games!
    I'd like life with miracles since I hate the unchangeable and boring life.
    Life should be colorful with miracles!
    Would very love to grab a copy for my iPad, thanks in advance! :D

3. MyMaria

MyMaria Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    #3 MyMaria, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
    Wow! This is nice! I'd very much appreciate a promo code! :) I played this before on the PC but it was a different Magician's Handbook I guess because it had been some years (2007) after I finished my course to become a medical transcriptionist! Who knew life was full of miracles... from studying about Business, I shifted on to the medical field and found it more interesting! The lives and the recovery of my patients are nothing if not miraculous. Now if my memory is intact, then it may have been the Cursed Valley, too, that I played during my off time (I doubt if I had finished that game). I would love to resume playing this on the iPad 2 now! :)

4. Human X

Human X Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Gamer
    Australia
    Recently, one of my friends recovered from leukaemia against large odds. Miracles cannot be harnessed or controlled, they are given to who deserves them most. I would very much like a promo code for your game and I would play it on an iPad 2.

5. Velens

Velens Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    I believe in miracles,because you and your games!I have a iPad,so I want to get a HD version code.

6. niscsaaaaa

niscsaaaaa Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Life is full of miracles,this will have an incentive to do anything.I like your games,I hope I can get one iPad code.

7. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Life is a miracle. Here we all are on a tiny planet in a humungeos universe going about our daily lives with no concept of how we fit into the bigger picture. But the biggest miracle of all was giving life to my son.

Would be grateful for an iPad code plz

8. kzwen

kzwen Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Well it will be a miracle if I win this ;) G5 games tend to have lots of competition so I never get lucky much. Would love to play hog on my ipad.

9. Yume

Yume Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2012
    I'll go for the 'you can live as if everything is a miracle'.
    Life would be rather grey and boring if you'd say nothing is a miracle.
    For example, I call the Seven Natural Wonders of the World miracles. They're beautiful!
    Therefore, you'll spice life up with miracles!
    Anyways, I like the G5 games, so I'd like a code for the iPod, please :3

10. ultimate7

ultimate7 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2012
    I'd love to live as if everything is a miracle cause miracles make our worlds so beautiful.
    Wana an iPad code,please.
    Thanks for the chance!

11. extremely

extremely Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Wow! Can't imagine life without miracles!
    I can often hear miracles in life such as patients overcoming their life-threatening condition, I think miracles are important to our life.
    Wish to win a code for iPhone version.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

12. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    Of course I believe in miracles. In any event so far is a miracle did not happen. However, this does not mean that will not. Because miracles are done by a divine power. So by God.
    I love all G5 games.
    I like to win iphone version.
    Thanks for the awesome giveaway !!!

13. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Everything in life is a miracle because life is a miracle itself.
    I do believe in miracle because I have experienced many.
    If I could win this game's free copy for my iPad, that would be my other miracle isn't it?

14. nerdherd

nerdherd Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    I prefer the second one,because you can surprise every day.Like a movie said:
    yesterday is history.Tomorrow is mystery.It really has something miraculous happened to me.
    My devise is ipad2
    Thanks for giving this miraculous event:D

15. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    I do believe in miracles. They are, many times, not flashy but occur every day. As an educator, I can say that changing the life of a young person is one of the most important miracles and it is a very satisfying one. A flower is a miracle. The beauty of our planet is another. No miracle would be possible without the existence of a higher power, though. Tiny miracles make life bearable; larger miracles make it amazing. I have seen several people recover their health when doctors said there was no hope. How is that possible without miracles? The trick is to recognize and appreciate them when they happen and allow yourself to believe.

I would love to have a code for the iPad version. I played your game years ago on my Mac and loved it. I'd love to play it again. Here's hoping for another "miracle."

16. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    #16 y2kmp3, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
    Another G5 release! Congrats!

17. Bartow

Bartow Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    Life is full of miracles,it could get life colorful.
    Like butterfly effect.
    Wanna a iphone version,thanks
    Hope i am lucky enough

18. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    I've seen so many mircales 'til now in my life.
    Meeting my wife, a miracle. Being able to convince her that I am a nice guy, another miracle. The birth of my son - again, a wonderful miracle.
    I can't live without miracles in my life. Tho they seem always to come unexpected, I am looking forwards to them. Miracles bring hope and joy to my life.

I'd like to have a code for the iPhone version. :)

19. secondtime

secondtime Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Absolutely seen many miracles as well and certainly live my life believing they can and do happen.
    Would love to try this on an iPad!

20. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    #20 Drummerboycroy, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
    Wow, this is a weird coincidence...

First, yes, I believe in miracles, and this morning I got even more reason to believe...

A dear friend of mine was involved in a terrible accident, breaking 8 bones in his face. The prognosis was not great.

Just spoke to the friend's partner, and he's expected to make a full recovery, with no vision loss, and no permanent nerve damage!

So yea, today my faith in miracles is once again confirmed...

I don't care if I win, I only posted because I'm overjoyed for my friend and couldn't resist sharing my joy, but I guess iPhone 4 or iPad 2 if I do...

DBC