Universal The Lost World: Dinosaur Hunter

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Tenb, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    AI reaction to the attack near Dinosaur Dinosaur walking almost ready. And thank you for your words. Real shadow present in the game.

2. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
  3. MarleySaege

MarleySaege Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Graphics look great, view distance could use some work, any notes on texture quality is near impossible from a video so I'll leave that be. Aside from visuals the actual gameplay looks great ! Now pair quality gameplay with Variety (Dino's, Guns, environments & equipment) and this game will be great ! Any idea on Side arms? Knives? Rifles & shotguns ? Also Free to play ? Or pay once & play?

4. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    At this point in the game, one pistol and 4 sniper rifle. Dinosaurs are planning to release at least 30 - 40. The cards will be varied. The game will not micropayments. Once bought it.

5. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    still waiting for the dinosaur reaction to the gun's sound if you missed the shot. i dont think it exist on your video above, right?

6. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
  7. MarleySaege

Feb 1, 2015
    Game looks fun, but I still have criticism regarding the The graphics, for starters, are ridiculous. Bloom is too much ! Textured are low Resolutio ! No motion blur ! Shadows are very incorrect ! The sun is pointing on way but the shadows seem to go anywhere!!! There was not several lighting sources in the Jurassic period!

8. Grifman

Grifman Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2014
    I'm thinking the Jurassic Park movie people may not take kindly to you making a game about dinosaurs called "The Lost World". Unless you've bought the rights from them, you may need to rethink the title.

9. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Based on the last video
    All I am asking for is a bow with a trap system, and real hunt simulator with tacking and the need to control hunters stamina. With a bow#
    I want a hunting game, over a action pack one , which the AppStore is full of.
    Dead trigger
    Mc4
    Call of duty
    Dues ex
    Nova 3

I hope that game is more unique than a generic shooter.
    And I think that it would be a wast of time if there is a fps controller on such a large map, with not a lot going on.
    Just my opinion.

10. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    To a game exit quite possibly, the name of game will be changed. You're right.

11. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    #31 Tenb, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Added new screenshots.

The name of the game have changed: The Lost Lands: Dinosaur Hunter

12. PocketFame

PocketFame Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Owner PocketFame.com & IT Project Manager
    Wollongong/Sydney, Australia
    Looking great! I'll be downloading this for sure

13. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I think what tenb can do here is to change the setting into a different planet, kinda like in aliens vs predator movie.

In the game, dev can put in multiple moons (hence the different cast shadows), and the setting is in a new planet where it's pretty young similar to how earth started.

I think a little sci fi spin wouldnt hurt and would actually be cooler. Maybe you're a bounty hunter in the future where you are sent to another planet similar to a younger earth to hunt down dinosaurs for a collector or some sort of black market museum thingy back in the futuristic earth.

14. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Not a bad idea, I think about it. :)

15. SamTheMadRabbit

SamTheMadRabbit Active Member

Jan 27, 2013
    The landscape looks somewhat flat, some hills and cliffs and rivers would be nice, don't you think?

16. MarleySaege

Feb 1, 2015
    Totally agree with Exact-Pscience! Some sci-fi elements would add variety & uniqueness. Also then new screens look much better !

17. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    #37 Tenb, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    Release Date March 2015

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Kirs

Kirs Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2013
    The music HAS TO GO. Really dampens the whole experience. And even if you did insist on having electronic beats in this seemingly awesome dinosaur hunting game, its extremely dated. You picked some really terrible retro sounding BMGs. #

19. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    That music is just an overlay on the already edited footage of the gameplay.

20. Tenb

Tenb Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Music while hunting is not present, there is only the sounds of nature (wind, birds and animals) :)