iPad THE KING OF FIGHTERS-i 2012 (by SNK PLAYMORE)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kerberospkg, May 2, 2012.

1. VonWillebrand

VonWillebrand Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Europe
    Is this a limited release? Can't seem to find it in the App Store. Has anyone in Europe downloaded this?

2. RazvanGNR

RazvanGNR Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Nope, nothing yet! And this is the first time i`m checking the link like every half hour! If this is a limited release, then NZ account for me :))

3. guiniun

guiniun New Member

Apr 17, 2012
    this is very interested game!!

i like full-network Battle game, because fight another user! zz

4. Nudgenudge

Nudgenudge Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    It was just released in NZ, so it will be available in Europe at midnight, English time (1:00 AM in France, etc)

5. VonWillebrand

VonWillebrand Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2010
    Europe
    This thread was started way earlier than usual (for normal wednesday/thursday releases, that is) and Pocketgamer (I think) said it's already out in the US. But if it's still coming to Europe all is well.

6. kerberospkg

kerberospkg Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2011
    Same as SF4Volt before, rage quit all around the world...

7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    An awesome game, and Iori, I love you. Thanks for taking Iori to this game. :)

8. DoctaMario

DoctaMario Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Most DLC is stored locally I thought. But even if it isn't, they still have a record of you buying whatever character or color pack I'd imagine. But I'm pretty sure the DLC would be stored in the game's filesystem.

I'm excited that they're bringing back the Ikari team! Time to get my old Terry/K'/Ralf team back together!

9. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Fun fun! The good old memories...........

Is there any repercussion for ragequitting?

I wish developers would be smart to disable the feature for wifi multiplayer if they did it like 5 times. :D

10. Hikarumage

Hikarumage Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Hi guys I am a immigrant from street fighter volt.

11. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Dang, gotta restock on iTunes money.

12. mooken

mooken Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2011
    Canada
    developers would need the foresight to have a third IP address as ping-back server, so that the individual who didn't disconnect, wouldn't be penalized. (since the disconnecter/quitter would lose connection to both the opponent and the third IP address).
    alternately, on a disconnection, keep the game going for the non-quitter, so they can get to the "finish" screen and claim points.

13. fffan7777

fffan7777 Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Well, it doesn't need to go as far as ip checking who disconnected. Volt is able to track whenever you rq (most of the times anyway since there's ways around it). Once it reached a number, the online feature could be disabled and the only way to get it back would be to delete the app and reinstall it forcing them to start fresh (once again, there's ways to get around it but it's a huge hassle compared to just pushing that nice little home button at the end of rd2/3 and getting right back into action). I don't think it should reward the one who was cheated on b/c then, lots of people could abuse it given they are coordinated.

14. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    Have you guys start playing it yet? I try to do online battle can't connect to any player.what's going on wrong? How about you guys?

15. Apprunner

Apprunner Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Maybe they have finally have a minimum ping requirement :p lol

16. SuperWeird

SuperWeird Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2010

Online wifi works fine for me. It takes a while to connect sometimes though, just keep trying and be patient. The game's not available to most of the world yet, so there's probably not that many player online right now. They will come soon...

17. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    I just did one game online, man it's taking ages to get the oppenment, game is lag or maybe is just not smooth like street fighter. Kind so sucks but will see if any different once I play more.

18. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Wait, the "wifi online" is FULL ONLINE multiplayer, like SF? Downloading this tonight! :D

19. RazvanGNR

RazvanGNR Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Literally can`t wait! Aprx 3 hours to go :D, going to lose some heavy sleep tonight :D

20. Hikarumage

Apr 4, 2012
    When can you use ultra when play online? Man I can't work it out, when do the training just push the character icon but online doesn't work even the ex bar are full.