Universal The Inner World By Headup Games GmbH & Co KG

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by copaeci, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    I just checked and these are the only two achievemts I can't get! These are not working for me too!

2. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    I think the last update stated you can choose to replay chapters but I haven't got past the first due to the achievements bugs (Wanted to get everything in one go). I PM'ed the dev and waiting for their reply. So let's wait and see.

3. studiofizbin

studiofizbin Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Developer
    Ludwigsburg, Germany
    Hi guys!

- to help out with problems unknown to us in the first place we implemented a special feature: please go to the ingame menu (by tapping onto the spanner) and look for another small spanner right next to the option “Game Manual”.
    - This activates Asposian’s latest secret, the WISHING WELL 2.0!
    - now enter the Code: startchapter1 (or enter number 2-5 instead of 1)
    - you'll now start again from the beginning of the chapter

For the achievements, they don't work if you beam through chapters, as well as you need to fulfill the requirements in one shot, e.g. for Trial & Error you need to solve the right scene in one try without aborting it or looking into script or markings in the wood.

iOS is not a port from the PC version, although the base is the same. The framework are two different frameworks, that is basically why we had to delay the iOS release, beacue working on two different game frameworks was much more than we thought in the first place. Well, what a learning.
    Anyway the conditions for the acievements are of course the same. We tested it on iOS, too, but somehow it seems they don't work on all player's devices.

We really hope to figure out, why someday, but it's hard since it's working on our devices as it should

For all you, who want to play a certain chapter, go on and use the wishing well. :)

Best,
    Tobias - Studio Fizbin

4. addink

addink Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2013
    Game Impressions

This game took me completely by surprise. I expected a simple little time waster, instead I found a rich, imaginative and lovely world, filled with wonderful characters and original puzzles.

A must play for point-and-click adventure fans.

5. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Agreed, this a great point and clicker.. Love the visuals

6. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    +1 this. Same happened with me while back!

7. Porsupah

Porsupah Well-Known Member

How on Earth did I miss this? I only heard about this with word on the front page about its sequel! I've just picked it up, and - it's wonderful! Such dry humor throughout the writing, genuinely professional voice acting, and what looks like an extensive world to explore - I'm only just beginning, it looks like, with a lot more in store.

This really deserves much wider acclaim!

8. Porsupah

Arg. Have I hit a bug, or am I just missing something? I have the four items I need to give the tailor, but I can't do so: Robert just opines, "Why should I just hand my stuff over like that?"

9. I don't remember details about the puzzles, but the game has a really good hint system. I think it will even tell you the answer if you dig deep enough. So you might want to try that before assuming it's a bug.

10. Porsupah

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately, all I get is a list of two things to do: "try to catch the pigeon" and "you have to find Laura, the girl with the pigeon". Selecting the latter gets me a list of three hints, but I've already spoken with the person mentioned.

The walkthroughs I've seen all suggest it should just be a matter of giving the four items to the tailor, to get one different item back.

11. Oh that's weird. Probably best to contact the dev and see what they say.

12. Porsupah

Mm, probably so. I've just sent off a query to them. Seems a bit of an odd problem, but maybe it's just some glitch in the game logic, brought about by the specific order in which I went about things. We shall see!

13. Good luck! Awesome game, so I hope you get past that point without too much trouble and enjoy the rest of it!

14. Porsupah

Solved! I was indeed being just a dumb bunny. I must have missed some conversation with the Tailor, wherein he explains how much he misses knitting. (Though I'd had quite a conversation with him already; I thought that was all we had to talk about) After that point, handing him the four items went as I'd expected.

Onwards! ^_^