Universal The Inner World By Headup Games GmbH & Co KG

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by copaeci, Nov 26, 2013.

1. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    Well, I bit the bullet and just bought it. +1 to the backlog for now.

2. garret44

garret44 Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    So does the ios version keep all the content of PC?

3. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    YES! I confirmed this via Twitter:

4. studiofizbin

studiofizbin Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Developer
    Ludwigsburg, Germany
    Yes, the content is exactly the same. :)

No In-App-Purchase, no episodes.
    Buy it, play it, enjoy it.

Quick update for the bug issues: we found the main cause for help system crashes as well as the "strange video files option" and fixed that. A new version will be submitted tonight and goes online as soon as submission by Apple is through.

Tobias, Producer - Studio Fizbin

5. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Try to get an exhbit/ express review process from Apple, because it is quicker.

6. studiofizbin

studiofizbin Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Developer
    Ludwigsburg, Germany
    We do. Sorry, should've mentioned that, too!

Tobias, Producer - Studio Fizbin

7. garret44

garret44 Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Very nice

Will buy :)

8. Gurney Halleck

Gurney Halleck Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Telephony and Computer Network Engineering and Mai
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Very encouraging commentary on this thread and a great value for the entire game. I am willing to overlook the large file size with these exceptions and considering the high production value. With direct feedback from a Dev that cares on this forum I now have no choice but to purchase this to add to my bulging Adventure collection ;) I'm even going to bump it up to next in the list after Oceanhorn and Cthulhu Über Alles!

9. ghen73

ghen73 Active Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Game Impressions

I really, really, really want to love this game, and even more so don't want to see it slammed in reviews due to an erroneous release, but man is it buggy! Good to see the devs are on it...curious though, is it only the help function that will be updated? I'm on an iPad 3 and between random crashes and odd glitches
    (am I supposed to have two corks in my inventory after using the "slingshot"?)
    the game has been...ummm...slow-going? It's otherwise charming and well thought out...will wait for the next update to continue though.

10. 39clover

39clover Member

Sep 25, 2013
    I cant get pass the first scene. Pressing on one of the items will lead to an instant crash. I hope the coming update will fix this issue as well.

The visual presentation is really neat and the story seems to be good, too. Can't wait to start playing this game.

11. jamesmcadams82

jamesmcadams82 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    It really does look and sound gorgeous, and I think I'll enjoy it a lot once the bugs are fixed - struggling to get more than 3 mins between crashes at the moment, so I'm pleased to see the developer is actively engaged with his customers and a fix has already been submitted. Hopefully that'll sort it all out. Can't wait to play it properly.

If you're a fan of the genre I'd definitely get it while the sale's on.

12. studiofizbin

studiofizbin Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Developer
    Ludwigsburg, Germany
    Hey guys,

good news, the first update already is approved and should be ready for download today.

We experienced the same weird chrashes and it seems to be related to the help system bug in general. Also, it only occured with the English language settings.
    So, as I said, the first main bug probably caused others and is fixed.

Other than that, if there are more issues, we will work on that. Of course, this will then take some more time.

I hope you understand and can enjoy a lot more as of today. :)

Tobias, Producer, Studio Fizbin

13. Aventador

Aventador Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Student
    Croatia
    Just bought and started to download game, it's huge :)
    Artwork looks beautiful, can't wait to start the game and get immersed into Inner world.

14. 39clover

39clover Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Even after the update the game keeps crashing. I at least managed to pass the first couple scenes and I must say Im enjoying the game, only if it weren't those darn crashes.

Now , I'm stuck again.
    Robert, the protagonist, isn't even on the screen. He disappeared. Interacting with the elements causes the game to crash.

Dear developers! I know, you guys are working hard and maybe it's just me with these crashes, but maybe the launch date should have been postponed until a proper stable release was ready? For a proper release, two crashes per minute is a bit too often. ;)

At the end, i dont mind waiting a couple days (even weeks) as long as I know that I will be able to enjoy this game from beginning to end.

Anyways, I really can't wait to enjoy this game!

15. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    I've been tired of short games, so how many hours does this one takes to finish?

16. Kedens

Kedens Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Graphic Design/Illustration
    Rochester, NY
    Immediate crash to springboard on my ipad 4 running 6.0

17. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    Seems ok so far on touch 5th gen 7 so far but then I'm only on the first scene. Really hope it doesn't start crashing cos I'm loving it so far

18. jamesmcadams82

jamesmcadams82 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Took me roughly 5-6 hours (marathon session today as I was off sick), and I used tips 3-4 times. There are a few achievements I missed, which I won't be rushing back to complete, but it's really worthwhile. I'm pretty picky with adventure games having grown up in Lucasarts hayday, but this is quite charming.

19. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Are you both Jailbreaked?