Universal The iDOLM@STER shiny festa harmonic score (By Namco)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Apr 22, 2013.

1. madebymadison

madebymadison Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2011
    Artist
    Did you know there is a trick to re-introduce the timed songs into the playlist?
    (I am however still looking for a way to reintroduce puzdr2.dat and puzdr3.dat: I have the DAT files from a backup but I dont have the plist data entries. I miss one field for every song. If you can help me with that you are my king). The other ones (Puzdra.Dat, McD collab and some other timed song, I managed to find the plist data for after LONG searching on the web).

The plist has a few fields that need to be entered. One is the name. The order in which pack it supposedly belongs (just expand the order and add them in the pack and add the dat in the songs folder using iexplorer), the byte size is one field and then there is a digit field I cannot decypher. Huge numbers that differ per song that are numbers with dots in between).

2. madebymadison

Mar 8, 2011
    Artist
    Finished downloading. Now have 21 songs (so there are extra free song downloads and songs that come with the app itself).

Okay I just played my first level: Even on iPad 2 the realtime 3D dancing animations and performances look breathtakingly cute and good. Console quality for real. The switch to anime backgrounds (the songs switch to a video clip kind of animated mode after a while) stuttered for a fraction of a second loading the clip but it was barely noticeable.

I LOVED playing it. It reminded me a lot of how Taiko plays but the experience is MUCH richer.

You win fans, charm, memories and more. Theatre modes and different ways of replaying the songs after you finish the song.

Then you receive a SHOP PASS. Oh here come the iApp.
    I'm diving into the shop as I write this. I get bonus money. The shop offers items, lines, icon sets, hand clap sounds, targets, charms.

Tha game is teaching me how to build the best result by forcing me to buy Sparkle Plus for in game currency. I see NO way to buy in game currency through iAp at this point.

It then guides you to set the item backstage and perform again to see what the item does.

3. madebymadison

Mar 8, 2011
    Artist
    I start out Rank D. Loads of items are not available until you reach higher ranks.

In my iPad2 under USAGE the game is using 3,5 GB.
    I am not sure if this includes the game itself, which in iTunes shows as 1,76 GB.

4. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I'm stoked to spend 55 dollars on a game I wouldn't want anybody to know that I own.

5. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Good luck selling a game like that for THAT price around here, not to mention the huge size of the thing! Gotta wonder where they're coming from... ;)

6. Aventador

Aventador Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Student
    Croatia
    I want Super Robot Wars translated not this eurythmics yoga girl stuff

7. madebymadison

Mar 8, 2011
    Artist
    The MV (Music Videos) you can watch for the songs in Theatre Mode are all live 3D rendered, anti aliased, loads of girls and dancers on screen and superb quality. I wonder how this looks on a new iPad instead of my iPad2. Because I am already blown away by the sheer production value and quality of this game.

I might even save to get the other two installments later this year. :eek:

8. #68 TJF588, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
    *skips pages of discussion* Only being aware of iDOLM@STER through fanart, having the crew split among three releases, each priced more than month-old console titles, makes this a very tough sell. If all the idols were in a single release, or if each release was more budget-friendly in price, I might could take a gamble, but it's hard to make such a price commitment when you don't really know the content you're picking from.

Heck, choosing Pokémon versions is less taxing.

9. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Hard to believe really that anyone would actually (honestly) be down with this! Can't help but chuckle thinking about how amazing that is (and not in a good way).

10. whymikewhy

whymikewhy Active Member

Nov 13, 2012
    So excited this has finally hit iOS with English menu translations. The entire idolm@aster universe is really great. Including the television anime series. This game is a great way to enjoy/indulge into the Popular Japanese hit sensation that is idolm@aster! (Buying All three)

11. Bischi777

Bischi777 Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2013
    This is madness...

12. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    If you thought people rage when they buy a $0.99 app and it goes free 2 weeks later, just wait till this one goes freemium. Minds will be blown.

13. heretik

heretik Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Start at 55, drop to 5 after a week.

Wow, 90 % cheaper?! Count me in!

Yeah, right.

14. Avantyr

Avantyr Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Lol, 55*3: $165...yeah right...

15. iamseamonster

iamseamonster Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Late reply, but yeah, totally missed that 5. Thought I just saw $4.99

16. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    LOL @ HOOBIES. Someone was staring at her picture while they typed hobbies methinks. (Not that there is anything there)

17. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    After reading some post each package of the game currently only have around 20 songs? That seems like nothing for its price tag.

18. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Sexy Body - 13 Years old... Yeah that's japan alright :)

19. picohero

picohero Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Good old Japan, with their sexy minors