Universal The iDOLM@STER shiny festa harmonic score (By Namco)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Apr 22, 2013.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Dang I bought one a while ago when it was on sale. Disappointing that they don't want to bother keeping the service up just for iOS upgrades or for IAP download, considering they're a big company. But as usual, if the game is generating little to no money, big companies will drop them. Unfortunate considering the price people paid for these games as these were some of the most expensive apps on release.

You could try saving the contents to your HD and putting them back in on a future iOS device, but the problem is that Apple cut out document / library editing (the dumbest thing Apple has ever done in the history of iOS imo that makes me dislike them) so you'd have to jailbreak in order to put those files back in.

2. If it wasn't for this being a 128GB iPhone, I'd feel at ends about getting these games at all, since I'd be missing a large chunk of the songs without the ability to back the app and its extra data up. Not to mention, their idea of iCloud support is backing up and restore whole devices. But, do have access to another post-iOS6 device, so I'll try downloading one of these after the cut-off, see if iCloud can make due without mucking with a full restoration, and if previously bought/"bought" DLC tracks can be accessed. Hey, if I could buy Satan so long after Demons' Score closed down, just maaaybe... (But, prolly not, as iM@S looks to connect to Namco servers, nit Apple's.)

3. #183 TJF588, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    FWIW, I had bought these games and downloaded all their DLC Store content. At least these few days out, the DLC Store can be accessed, the MVs show as Downloadable, and can be downloaded. However, I do not know of this would be different if the content had not been previously downloaded.

4. firehawk12

firehawk12 New Member

Jan 30, 2013
    #184 firehawk12, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 21, 2017
    Not sure if anyone is reading this thread, but I'm just wondering if this still worked in ios 10.3.2? I was thinking of updating my device before 11 hits, at which point the app will most certainly be dead.

Edit: it works, for anyone who might read this thread later.

5. falcon815

falcon815 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Chemist
    Indianapolis
    Oh sweet, thank you, firehawk. I was just wondering this a few days ago. I've been waffling about updating my iPad to 10.3, and concern over this set of games was high on my list. Bumping so others with the same question might run across it more easily.