The great TA forum story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Hoggy110, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Hidden away in her bossoms was a miniature Ninjackid on a wheelchair. The miniature Ninjackid was livid! How dare you interrupt my time deep in Megan's Bossoms!

A spark from the bullet caused Megan's implants to catch on fire, so the
    miniature Ninjackid...

2. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
  3. And was ressurected by Jbruu...

4. But the miniature Ninjackid decides to control JBRUU

5. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    But much to Ninjackid's surprise, when he entered JBRUU's mind he found that the control panel was inoperable

6. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    ...as it had been replaced with a giant replica Megan's left nipple!

7. Jbruu said that is dumb, I have a nipple on the top of my head. What will I do?

Meanwhile mini Ninjackid's heart started to explode. A huge Zombie like creature was inside controlling all of Mini Ninjackid's action. He decided he would this to his advantage, he grabbed the nipple on top of Jbruu's head and then...

8. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    JBRUU is not responding....
    Enough already
    The end the end the end....

9. Offtopic,

Is he in timeout again? Last post I saw was his interesting one on the Real Racing 3 thread. Hope he is ok.

10. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    As Connector sat worrying about his friend he heard a cold, whispering voice from his past beckoning him towards the window

11. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    It was the ghost of defred...

12. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    Yeah , been missing him. Hope he's ok too!
    JBRUU where are you!!!

13. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    "Why are yoooouuuu here" asked Defred's transparent visage

"Huh. I live here!" snapped Connector "Why the hell are you here?! How long have you been at my window?! Pervert! Where are the frickin mods when you need em" Connector huffed.

"Im heeere to collect the soul from the neeewly deceased TA membeeerrr. Somethiiiiing is amiiisss" aswered the ghoul.

Connector suddenly heard footsteps creaking in the adjacent room.

14. Connector walked into the adjacent room and found himself face to face with Megan Fox.

/offtopic

JBRUU said in the 'Welcome To Die' thread that he was going to take a break from TA for a while

15. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Unfortunately she was missing several body parts. When she asked Connector to loan her some of his...

16. Plastic credit cards so she could use then for her plastic surgery to enhance her graphical assets. Connector was concerned that she was just a golddigger, but the sight of her body made him way too excited, so he...

17. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    Went to the local recycling plant to beg for as much purified plastic pellets they could spare!
    You see he still felt that Megan's assets were...

18. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Well out of his reach - so he decided to use the plastic to lengthen his arms instead, but he only had enough plastic to do one arm.

19. With one gigantic arm, Connector became an awesome tennis player. He played at Wimbleton, then continued on to win the Grand Slam.

Megan Fox was so impressed, she secretly lusted over the
    Hot and sexy Connector. Her heart pounded at first sight, and when she saw Connector, she felt like fainting.

One day, she wanted to have babies with Connector, but could not quite figure out why cause she just wasn't very smart. But Connector was kind and showed her...

20. All about the birds and the bees....then he thought to himself "Wait, why am I showing her about nature?"