The great TA forum story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Hoggy110, Feb 7, 2013.

1. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Lol, no worries man, I'm laughing my ass off over here! :D

came Connector, panting and out of breath. Hoggy and Ninjackid were shocked to see Connector, but Connector said...

2. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

was a disgusting and mind blowingly hideous girl who asked:
    "Who was the sexy hobo that I met last night...".
    Before Hoggy could respond, Ninjackid answered...

3. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Argh, ninja'd! :p

I guess it's a choose your own adventure for the next poster :D

4. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    It was JBRUU! Hearing this, the girl was deaf to everyone but JBRUU, and walked off with him to places undisclosed to do things undisclosed.

Connector was not pleased with how his/her evening was going, so...

5. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Decided to turn on the TV. On it Connector saw JBRUU and a very ugly girl enter a massage parlour where cameras were filming. Connector stared in disgust at what was taking place. It seemed JBRUU was...

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    WHOA! Connector just realized that he shouldn't have messed with that white powder after all! Shaking his head at the depravity of his own mind, he...

7. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

returned back to the TV. Shocked, Connector called all his friends and told them to turn on the TV and watch what JBRUU and that hideous girl were doing. Needless to say, his friends had never seen anything like it. One of them said...

8. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    #328 tygamr, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    "What the frick? This is the craziest trick I've seen a guy do with a dolphin. Seaworld needs to hire this guy!" Connector, confused, turned his TV off and then on again, because he was seeing things that weren't there- he'd just told all his friends to watch a special on dolphin tricks... Was he crazy? Oh yeah that powder... Hmmm...

9. It turned out he Connector got a magical powder from a weird, balding old guy, and it was slowly turning him into the giant zombie from the Dead Trigger 2 trailer.

10. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Fortunately, Connector knew someone from a massage parlour that had a cure. Entering the parlour, Connector was horrified to see obscene acts STILL being performed by JBRUU. It was such a horrific and disgusting sight, that Connector vomited out the powder. Upon seeing Connector, a shocked JBRUU tries to explain that he was actually...

11. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Shaking Connector awake from his horrible dream! Woozy, Connector told JBRUU about his weird dreams while JBRUU patiently nodded and patted his back. Meanwhile, Ninjackid...

12. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

and his pet dog Kenny were walking across the park. Being a dog and all, Kenny smelt something very strange coming from JBRUU's house.
    "Woof woof!" Kenny barked. Being best of buds, Ninjackid knew what his dog had said and immediately ran over to JBRUU's house and was shocked to see...

13. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Ransacked! The entire house had been searched, the clothes all over the floor, furniture turned over, drawers yanked out and emptied. JBRUU was nowhere in sight. Ninjackid's first thought was...

14. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    "Slob"

Second thought, "he died."

Third though "I'm hungry"

15. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    So, with that ninjackid departed from JBRUU's house with his pet dog, whose name escapes me at the moment, and went to McDonald's to order a...

16. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Small portion of Fish McBites. Meanwhile in the simulation... "Mwahaha, all according to my plan- the fools don't know that they just jumped from one simulation into another. Simulationception! Steve is a fool! They'll never stop my evil plot." Who was this dark overlord of evil?

17. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Bill Gates.

So ninjackid was enjoying his third order of fish mcbites when Megan Fox walked in, sat next to him and said,

18. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

"You have a very cute dog, what's his name?"
    Ninjackid, who had forgotten his dogs name, struggled with an answer, to which Megan said:
    "Oh so he's not yours? Then I'll take him to my home."
    Kenny's tail wagged vigourously, but was disappointed when Ninjackid said:

19. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    "Or of course, you could come to my house, Megan..." And he gave her a smoldering look, which hypnotized her, so they went home together and...

20. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Beaten...